General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

I just saw a recent article of *checking notes* Phil Hersh and Ted Barton (among other bunch of trashes) giving their empty praises to Yuzuru and my blood is boiling. These people were the actual tools for killing the hero but are now pretending to praise Yuzu. They should keep his name out of their dirty mouths please.  The audacity. omg. 

2 hours ago, ccy said:

actually he said he wanted to stay in sendai...it's his hometown after all...but it's hard for him because he's alone...in TCC he has all the support he needs. Surely he knows what is best for him and we have to respect his decision and continue to support him.

I am a new member here. I don't have any social media but I can still read what people are commenting about him (I'm sure he can too) on Twitter and it gets weird everyday...on YouTube even worse.. .

btw ~~ hi to all of you ^^ and sorry for my bad english🤭

:wave:  and welcome to this planet where we welcome you with open arms and I'm like you : no social networks and I open the twitters of those who post them and, there, I learn news and how my English is VERY bad, I write in my language and I have it translated (all the fanyus here know it) and as you write it, we have to respect his decisions and I don't think so? let him go and see what's written about him on twitter, because the haters must get him down, the buggers and anyway, he knows he has fanyus all over the world and that must warm his heart heart  :winky:  and let's not forget Mr :dancingpooh:

Guest Mary_kyo

- Benoit Richaud: “Yuzuru Hanyu skates for the community.”

And I want to ask, what has FS community done for Yuzuru Hanyu? Other than constant lowballing him in scores. Belittling his efforts and making him doubt his skills all through 2019-2020.

- Benoit Richaud: “For me, at this Olympics Games, Yuzuru Hanyu showed us that he is not just a skater. He is a legend,”

And I want to ask, wasn’t GPF15, NHK15, Worlds17, Olympics18 enough to prove he is not just a skater? He has already been a legend, but you guys never admitted and never want to say a “Japanese” skater is the GOAT.

I won’t even comment on empty praises of trash Phil and Ted. Man, my heart hurts for Yuzu so bad. All these empty words are like robbing salt on the wound. These guys were doing everything possible to bring Yuzu down in the past four years and now that Yuzu has finished off-podium and their favorite American skater got his gold, they pretend to care. I hate all these clowns. I need a big hug now.

Though I don't know his decision for next season (and I think nobody knows now), I kind prefer his previous desicion to stay in Sendiai, as during the covid pandemic, I have been working from home for almost two years, and it did improve my working efficency! and I can control everything myself, have a lot of fun! 

I think yuzu may have some similiar experience. As far as I know, CC do little run through unless your competition is coming, but in Sendai, yuzu can practice whatever he wanted, he can do run through for all his previous programmes to improve his stamina, and he can practice his programme again and again, which apprently improve the success rate, as he did two clean programms in his first competition both in 20 and 21, and also he didn't need to share the rink with others, having skating lessions with others,  it gave him relaxed enviroment to practice 4A, no need to worry if others are affected.

Woking home alone makes me more focused on my work, and also if i need help, I just communicate with others online using video conference or concall, quite convenient. He can do the same, less interruption, more freedom, and can touch more ppl to help, why not?

If you allow me, I would like to say that it is too easy for us to forget that Yuzu (or any famous person) is human. Yes, a wonderful human, but human nonetheless. It is normal that he felt absolutely despondent after the FS. It's normal that he needs time to think (and in the process recover his ankle) Surely all of us have gone through moments like this, as @Yuzurellasaid, moments in which nothing seems to make sense, but here we are, back on our feet. And so will Yuzu, he'll make his decisions and get back on his feet to go for it with everything. Let's just be patient and not pay so much attention to the upstarts who seek their minute of glory at Yuzu's expense, either to praise him or to discredit.

Meanwhile, let's keep enjoying Yuzu's performances and cute&funny videos :pudding::dancingpooh:

14 hours ago, cereus said:

Yuzu cameo.

Edit to add:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

I know this is a Yuzu space, but I just wanted to briefly gush over Boyang and the amount of happiness it gave that he seemed to enjoy himself in these Olympics. Programs aside, I always had a soft for him as a skater (first to land 4ltz on competition if I'm not mistaken, right?), and I'm very glad about the attention he received from fanyus around the globe. He was a great ambassador for the sport and a good host this Olys. 

Back to Yuzu, I'm loving people sharing his old dancing videos again, he is such a great performer. Like, a proper dancer? He is very well rounded, people refuse to see that's why his fans flock to him. 

This is the most difficult / emotionally charged post-olys pre-worlds period we have since 2014 right?