General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Tee said:

Just Yuzu casually mentioning having practiced a quintuple 

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool :13877886:

As far as I remember, a few years ago, Ghislain said that Yuzu had landed a quintuple in a harness. Yuzu started to practice quints in order to learn jumping a 4A. Looking at how close he was at the Olympics, I believe he can land it cleanly if he's healthy. But that's exactly what I want the most for him, just to be healthy and happy, doing the things he wants to do and enjoys doing. No matter what his decision is, I hope he follows his heart. :tumblr_m9gcraReGL1qzckow:

46 minutes ago, liv said:

https://www.popsci.com/science/quadruple-axel-figure-skating-impossible/

Did anyone see that article? Maybe it's already been put on here. It talks about the 4A and mentions Yuzu and his attempt at the quad.

The article states that it's nearly impossible to land. That makes its BV look even more outrageous. Nobu is right. It should have a BV of 20 or even 30 points. But on the other hand, if it did have such a high BV, I'm afraid Eteri would stuff even more drugs into her poor girls and make them train the 4A. :dry:

9 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

This is a very nice interview, he shares a lot. His pride on correct Axel (not backxel lmao), his ideal program and it feels like he might not want to continue challenging 4A again.

I love that cheating and exploiting loopholes are never on his cards.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

He is so polite. I wonder how he deals with the current situation. It has been years and the situation only going for worse. People just turn extra half on the ice and then jump and it would be scored as 'perfect 3A' while he is wracking himself to perfect the technique yet never get as high score as he deserves on his 3A and now on the 4A.

7 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

The article states that it's nearly impossible to land. That makes its BV look even more outrageous. Nobu is right. It should have a BV of 20 or even 30 points. But on the other hand, if it did have such a high BV, I'm afraid Eteri would stuff even more drugs into her poor girls and make them train the 4A. :dry:

And this is another issue. I want to :curse: at ISU

17 hours ago, lajoitko said:

Tomorrow is the big anniversary. Let's make it 25 million before that :smiley-happy105:

:yes2: 25 Mio views reached 

Happy 4 years Anniversary:loveshower:

Double Olympic champion🙏

5ac8d4b7-f199-4cd8-8dwckvx.gif

Seimei is one my favorite programs:heart:

12 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Here, he was after his FS and he didn't even wear his shoe properly because apparently his ankle was so swollen

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4737557410545714?from=old_pc_videoshow

It hurts me to see this :sad4:

8 minutes ago, TokyoDream said:

Do you think Yuzu is likely to attend the ladies FS ?

(Although I'm really tempted to skip/boycott it I am still wondering).

That's very unlikely. He usually never leaves his cave unless he has to. That's not surprising, as he would get swarmed by masses of people wherever he goes.

1 hour ago, TokyoDream said:

Do you think Yuzu is likely to attend the ladies FS ?

(Although I'm really tempted to skip/boycott it I am still wondering).

I agree with Yuzurella. He is unlikely to go. I dont believe he has in the past either (or if he did he was a ghost as no one reported seeing him). 

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

That's very unlikely. He usually never leaves his cave unless he has to. That's not surprising, as he would get swarmed by masses of people wherever he goes.

Hiding in his cave is great. Covid probably has a higher chance of affecting him adversely given his asthma.