General Yuzuru Chat

This is from instagram account at the Hongkong Skating Union

Message for Yuzu 🙏

Some special photos from a long time ago to pay tribute to the amazing Yuzuru Hanyu. "Thank you for pushing the sport to new heights and being a wonderful role model."

Little Yuzu:tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:
hk1_easy-resize.com_e64j56.jpg

hk5_n_easy-resize.comppje8.jpg

More pictures here :68271262:

Spoiler

hk4_easy-resize.comc3k9f.jpg

hk2_easy-resize.com18jhi.jpg

hk3_easy-resize.com1iek2w.jpg

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZzZfj-veoE/?utm_medium=copy_link

[NEWS]

On 2/12/2022 at 11:46 AM, Yuzu_legend said:

Thread!

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

You can also watch the full show on dailymotion (Sendai TV "Sportan"! NEO).  

[NEWS]

Unfortunately I haven't found a translation yet.

Sorry that I can't participate so much in the discussions. The pages move fast here and for me it would take longer to translate my thoughts properly 0:) as my English is not so good. But I like to read all your interesting posts.Thank you.

:grouphug:

16 minutes ago, cereus said:

under other circumstances I'd be posting all of these only in the practice and fluff thread, but there are other issues being discussed there right now....

I guess he is doing it then, not sure how to feel about it. Yuzuru was smiling (faintly) in one of the photographs though which makes me hopeful

31 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: Have a safe practice dear Yuzu! We love you so much and are sending you all our good wishes and good energy! Please take good care of your ankle!!

And to all fellow satellites: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!:loveshower:

So it's official then, he's coming to the Gala? *Sigh*  well,if he insists on doing that, i'm fine by it but stay safe and take care of yourself yuzu.

9 minutes ago, Pasta said:

So it's official then, he's coming to the Gala? *Sigh*  well,if he insists on doing that, i'm fine by it but stay safe and take care of yourself yuzu.

I don't think it's official. Skaters staying for the closing ceremonies can also practice. But since he's still there and he feels good enough for a light practice, I'm guessing he'll participate in the gala.

13 часов назад, eren сказал:

Боже, я только что закончил эту статью! И интервьюер, и тренер в некотором роде высокомерны. Они согласны с тем, что решения Юдзу (например, попытка 4А, тренировки и соревнования без тренера) являются глобальными стратегическими ОШИБКАМИ. Тренер явно нацелен ТОЛЬКО на медали, поэтому считает решения Юдзу ГЛУПЫМИ и РИСКОВАННЫМИ. Он даже говорит, что Джейсону было более рационально катать элементарные, но БЕЗОПАСНЫЕ программы.

В общем, я думаю, что у него и Юдзу разные ценности в отношении фигурного катания и соревнований.

Интервьюер: Мне очень жаль, что между Юдзуру и Натаном не было дуэли.

Рафаэль Арутюнян: Конечно, жаль. Только между этими двумя фигуристами могла состояться настоящая дуэль. Между космическим Ханью и очень расчетливым, прагматичным и хорошо подготовленным Ченом.

эм...

How much they wanted a duel and victory, Yuzuru thwarted their plans and chose 4a, and not a meeting with Chenom, Voytsekhovskaya and Raf always spoke of Yuzu with bile. I hope they will choke on their bile