General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, kay said:

this forum is single-handedly keeping my sanity intact.

folks, thank you all.

lol, i'm upgraded from mushroom to tissue box :grin_clapping:

Congratulation :happy0065:. Well I am newer member and I fully agree with you - existence of this forum is so helpful for me :grin:. Somebody above wonder if Yuzu know about its existence. I quite hope he knows. Yes we express our worries about him here very openly but also our huge support for him. That is why I would be happy if he know about us.

11 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

There are rumors that Yuzu isn’t invited to gala? Apparently, JOC has said this. Good, after the press conference, he can go back home and rest. No more free clout to monsters. 

He is in the gala invitation no? That one list with Morisi but no Jun and Jason

6分钟前, Mary_kyo说:

No I saw Japanese tweets that JOC has said he isn't invited. Idk what is their source.

He is invited in the Gala, the Gala list is published already.  People asked JOC if Yuzu will accep the offer and join the gala, JOC is not sure/ nothing to tell. 

Guest Mary_kyo
2 minutes ago, jier said:

He is invited in the Gala, the Gala list is published already.  People asked JOC if Yuzu will accep the offer and join the gala, JOC is not sure/ nothing to tell. 

oh, that would make more sense. Thank you. <3 

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

Oh, Nobu’s original words regarding Yuzu: “すごく落ち込んでる” and “Very depressed/down” is actually a correct translation. But I think we were expecting this. It will take him time to get over this. Did I say I’m still angry at Universe today?

It is still a figure of speech, not a diagnoses. Of course Yuzu is not happy with how things turned out but depression is a totally different thing and I wish people would not use that word so casually.

Guest Mary_kyo
14 minutes ago, Neenah said:

It is still a figure of speech, not a diagnoses. Of course Yuzu is not happy with how things turned out but depression is a totally different thing and I wish people would not use that word so casually.

OMG, ofc. It just means feeling sad/low/discouraged/disappointed, not that medical term.

Hi everyone, new here - this is a lovely website and it's so good to meet so many people who care for Yuzuru. 

I hesitated posting this because it's a bit off-topic, but I thought you guys more than anyone around me would understand.  I've been SO sad since the FS the other day that it's had a toll on my mental health, a much bigger toll than I would ever had imagined, and the ridiculous part of it is that I've only followed Yuzuru for a few weeks (I do tend to be very sensitive, to sum me up quickly). I used to be a die hard Yuna fan but then kind of stopped watching figure skating for a bit and came back to it for these Olympics, which means I didn't even seen Yuzu win in 2014 and 2018, although obviously I've since then seen countless videos.

I've never felt so "caring" and concerned about any skater before. It's not about the fact he placed 4th, or didn't quite land the 4A, he's a beautiful person and a skater out of this world, and nothing he does or doesn't do will ever change that, which is why you are all here rooting for him obviously!
I could handle anything happen the other day but seeing him sad and disappointed in himself just ruined me. I've literally been sad or crying, not eating much or sleeping well since the FS took place. I've been on this forum and various websites/Instagram, refreshing pages obsessively trying to see if there were any Hanyu news. Obviously it's all a bit ridiculous to be that affected about something like this in the grand scheme of things, but it's not exactly something I can just shrug off. All I want, like all of you, is for him to be healthy, happy with himself, retire when he feels like it and not because he's being pressured into it, and overall be satisfied about his career. 
I guess one thing that makes it so much harder for us is that he doesn't have social media so we can't "check" on him, even though social media can be fake and he doesn't like to show sadness, being the humble, reserved person he is. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand why he doesn't have social media and I respect his decision!

I'm sorry for this long post, which is just me saying how upset I am, when you guys don't even know me. I guess I needed to talk to people who know what it feels like.