General Yuzuru Chat

Yuzu is fulfilling another protocol of this damn competition. My only concern is for her mental health. Unfortunately he cannot refuse to be there. I'm still processing everything that happened and I imagine how difficult it will be for him to turn over his still-open wounds. He's very, very demanding of himself.
Yuzu is the rare gem for this sport, but he is being crushed by this corrupt system. I really wish he was already in Japan with his family recovering from his injury. and far from that scene of horrors and iniquities. It's really cruel what they did to him. Yuzu just deserves a lot of respect and consideration for everything he's built up to this point. I'm really grateful for all the support he's getting from all over the world. We love you Yuzu, please be safe.

16 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

It may be a good outlet to tell his thoughts and let out his feelings. Better then keeping them all inside. I heard all questions must be submitted beforehand so he get to choose what questions to answer which is good. 

I'm still looking forward to the answered-but-not-answered response from him. 

That's true. And thanks I didn't get that the questions must be submitted.

6 minutes ago, Yuzu Beloved Angel said:

:coração::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw::puddingpooh:

When we care more about Yuzu in the green room than the competition. Seriously, this is the highlight of him skating early.

I have a question, though, the interviews he gave after the free, were after the green room right? At the end of competition or in between the FP and greenroom? Sorry I don't know how this works.

I Hope he's got ample time to rest well, fully recover, and even (I know it's very unlikely to happen) try things besides skating (like traveling?). I will always support him whether he retires or not. Yuzu, you've promised us ice shows -- Pooh rains are ready!!! 

:consoling2:

Dear Yuzu, please get well soon!

Just now, LaCarmi said:

Isso é verdade. E obrigado não entendi que as perguntas devem ser enviadas.

Quando nos preocupamos mais com Yuzu na sala verde do que com a concorrência. Sério, este é o destaque dele patinando cedo.

Eu tenho uma pergunta, porém, as entrevistas que ele deu depois do free, foram depois da sala verde né? No final da competição ou entre o PF e o greenroom? Desculpe, não sei como isso funciona.

I believe the interview is after the green room.

I don’t know about “depressed” (this is merely a translation, we don’t understand Nobu’s original wording) but it’s only natural that Yuzu is sad right now and that’s ok

I also don’t think there’s going to be any real announcement at the press conference. Although my first reaction to this was “leave Yuzu alone” maybe it’s good that he gets another opportunity to answer some questions without emotions running high right after the FS. Maybe he’ll find it in himself to disclose more detail of all the things that went wrong after the SP and his injury.

Also, I seem to be one of the few that wouldn’t mind if Yuzu stopped gracing this shitshow of a sport with his continued presence… 

Guest Mary_kyo

Oh, Nobu’s original words regarding Yuzu: “すごく落ち込んでる” and “Very depressed/down” is actually a correct translation. But I think we were expecting this. It will take him time to get over this. Did I say I’m still angry at Universe today?

24分钟前, Mary_kyo说:

Oh, Nobu’s original words regarding Yuzu: “すごく落ち込んでる” and “Very depressed/down” is actually a correct translation. But I think we were expecting this. It will take him time to get over this. Did I say I’m still angry at Universe today?

I was crying when I read Nobu's message. I think I can only recover from it if Yuzuru moves on and finds meaning in this misfortune when he looks back.