General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

I'm more concerned about Nobu saying Yuzu is very depressed rather than what he is going to say in that press conference. I just hope that he manages to cope with everything. He has gone through the absolute hell in the past days and everything that could go wrong, went wrong. I hope he finishes his career with happiness, not in a cursed competition. 

Uh it's hard to read Nobu's words, I mean it obviously was a big blow but "very depressed" sounds bad ;; I'm praying things will start geting better soon.

As for press conference, I don't think it will be very significant, of course he might have made a decision to end it here before the games, but if not, I think it's too soon, probably.

I also hope he got a proper care for that ankle, if he decided to stay for the Gala...

Another confirmation.

I wish he declined if he is really depressed like Nobu said. But I think there is no "no" word in his vocabulary. I hope there won't be any stupid questions and that he speaks only Japanese. Let the other do the work for you. (Sorry for the ones that have to translate for us but I don't want the western media having it easy).

Seriously though I woke up with twitter going on fire! I'm scared to go to the Yuzu-tag over there.

26 minutes ago, honeytea said:

Yeah as expected

It would be good JOC add this when they published news. Too many speculations.

. I hope there will be skilled translater who can deliver his words well. 

Yes like the one he had during 4cc 2020 FS press con. The woman with glasses. Def my fav yuzu's translator so far.

1 minute ago, LaCarmi said:

Another confirmation.

I wish he declined if he is really depressed like Nobu said. But I think there is no "no" word in his vocabulary.

It may be a good outlet to tell his thoughts and let out his feelings. Better then keeping them all inside. I heard all questions must be submitted beforehand so he get to choose what questions to answer which is good. 

I'm still looking forward to the answered-but-not-answered response from him.