General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, Kat said:

....you realize Yuzuru also was pretty privileged...right? He doesn't have his feds backing, sure. Not contesting that, but skating isn't a cheap sport. Someone foot the bill for him before he started making a name for himself... He went to Waseda, a damn good University....can we back off on Nathan"s personal life? If this was Vincent Zhou...kinda curious on what the tune sung would be then...

God. Can I get back to supporting Yuzuru now? 

You're right. I read your above message as well and I agree. It was inappropriate of me to comment on NC and I've deleted my message to reflect this. Thanks for correcting me, I let my emotions around this Olympics get to me too much. 

I apologize for contributing to or sparking any hate toward an athlete. We shouldn't be talking about NC here anyway. 

1 minute ago, Aroissa said:

You're right. I read your above message as well and I agree. It was inappropriate of me to comment on NC and I've deleted my message to reflect this. Thanks for correcting me, I let my emotions around this Olympics get to me too much. 

I apologize for contributing to or sparking any hate toward an athlete. We shouldn't be talking about NC here anyway. 

No worries, it's an emotional ride for everyone. Let's just refocus on where it counts: Yuzuru. 

I high key want him to end up in a power position in the JSF. Oooh the irony to be given keys to power in a group that so long wanted him out.

5 minutes ago, Pasta said:

I miss yuzu already. 🥺 Is he still in beijing?  There is still no recent sightings of him in Beijing? 

I'm not sure, but I sort of hope not. Given his new foot injury, would skating in the gala be feasible? Only he can say, but I really want him to relax and come down from all this stress in peace and privacy. It was a hell of a time and not for the best.

Has this been posted?

Japanese "Ice Prince" misses podium but wins hearts

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/20220212/babb3689b91f43dbba24fb841278dbdb/c.html

"China's Twitter-like social platform Weibo was buzzing with comments on Hanyu, as topics with the hashtag #yuzuruhanyu generated 5.6 billion views by Friday afternoon and enamored fans expressed their love and encouragement."

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
12 minutes ago, Melodie said:

It is nice but I can't help but think they must really, really want him to retire to pull out this video at this point, esp as this most likely was made way in advance.

Yeah or their trying to make sure Yuzuru's fans will still watch Olympic Channel after this Olympic games. 

3 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

Has this been posted?

Japanese "Ice Prince" misses podium but wins hearts

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/20220212/babb3689b91f43dbba24fb841278dbdb/c.html

"China's Twitter-like social platform Weibo was buzzing with comments on Hanyu, as topics with the hashtag #yuzuruhanyu generated 5.6 billion views by Friday afternoon and enamored fans expressed their love and encouragement."

:drama: 5.6 billion.

There's less than 8 billion people in the world, is what I thought immediately.