General Yuzuru Chat

7 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Yuzu, you make me smile and make me cry :shout:

I just saw : so when he turns, he laughs or he cries? Also to ALL fanyus : do you have a comment or a video of Javi please  :thankssign: , because I really want to know what he thinks of his great friend Yuzu "i can't do without you" 

1 hour ago, Skrimblo_iced said:

to be fair he could go to another olys for the sh*ts and giggles but i dont think he wants to. 

brb gonna go watch 2018 olys and start crying again, time sure passes fast...

I almost want Yuzu to do a comedy program replicating the exact thing Nathan does in a program.

Empty programs with just jumps and no transitions and bland sweater costumes from uniqlo just to see how a replicated homage program to the "Quad King Nathan" would score lol. It would be funny as shit because the judges would still underscore a copycat program because it's not Nathan. 

2 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

Wow Plushenko is really the no 1 Yuzu fan.Not like Yagudin praising him before but now dissing him for taking the 4A route and not thinking of ways to medal

Yagudin has shown for a long time now what a douchbag he is. Don't pay him any mind, less we are angry and annoyed

5 hours ago, sublimeskating said:

Boyang has always been my favorite skater after Yuzu, and for good reason.

Yuzu and Boyang are so pure that it's natural they gravitate towards each other.

Yuzu knows limited Chinese, but he knows well the phrase to support Boyang (using Boyang's nickname).

I still remember when Yuzu fixed Boyang's national flag for him before the photos at Worlds (if I remember correctly).

So many saw that the flag was upside down (Boyang couldn't see it himself, but others could), and Yuzu was the only one who stopped to help Boyang fix it before the photos were taken, because it would've looked so bad for Boyang if the flag was upside down.

Yuzu is not only the greatest skating legend, his character is also so good, and full of grace and integrity.

Plushenko said in interviews that the most important aspect of Yuzu is that "he is a good guy"

How nice that even Plushenko's son idolizes Yuzu.

There's a very good reason why Yuzu is so loved by so many around the world.

All the Yuzu-haters can diss him all they want, but they're not even worth a fingernail on Yuzu.

it's nice to see them together again :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

Boyang about Yuzu👍

[NEWS]

I know this video and interview is making its rounds and some don't want people spreading it but I think this video is so important. 

I'm not sure if we've ever seen Yuzu so vulnerable and now (from other interviews) it really seems he's letting his vulnerability and uncertainty about his future come out.  I'm incredibly moved by how much support there is behind him, despite not medaling. It goes to show how loved Yuzu is, not just as an athlete but as a person. I don't believe there will be anyone else like him in FS and despite all attempts by large media to overshadow him with others, he's the one that's trending. 

I genuinely hope that he gets some well deserved rest and hopes he takes a break. This moment shows that it's not his placement that matters but his character and I'm proud to be his fan. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 時間前, Yuzuwinnieさんが言いました:

I just saw : so when he turns, he laughs or he cries? Also to ALL fanyus : do you have a comment or a video of Javi please  :thankssign: , because I really want to know what he thinks of his great friend Yuzu "i can't do without you" 

He laughs and cries, saying "Wait, wait a moment.  It was no good to see your face, Shi-chan (Shizuka) (as it made me like this :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:)," trying to calm down himself.  

As they have known each other for a long (they are both from Sendai), he may be thinking Shizuka just like his sister.

Shizuka is there as an interviewer, but she says "I got a bit emotional too now".

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I respect your choice for Montpellier and for the French (of which I wrote at the beginning here on the planet) I do not have the right because on this forum everyone writes in English and, therefore, may mine be VERY bad , I write in French and I have it translated by google translate and WOOOOOO the chance to be able to go to Japan which is my dream  :softyuzu: and disaster question, I "think" that we have had enough ..... is not it and for French you write "if I can"? : is it bad like my English? 

Oops, i didn't know  that english must be used in this forum. 

Now,  i feel bad.

I am so sorry but i don't really get what you wanted to say in your last remark but it would have been definitely better  if i first wrote  " allow me to use french ... " .

By the way, can i consider that  Hanyu is the first skater to make a real quadrupule rotation in the air since all the quadrupules made so far are 3 turns and something ?  

Gals, guys, what are your opinion ?

Regards

Yuzu. What guts. He didn't play it safe, didn't pop it into a single or double or whatever you'd pop a 4a into... he went for the biggest jump of them all, on the biggest world stage, knowing all the things that could happen if he fell. He has said before he's weak, but he's so much the opposite.

So many times I've heard about skater x (like Plushenko/Yagudin/Chan) who could do this (insert difficult quad here) in practice, but you never saw it in competition. They were never brave enough to throw it into a major competition and played it (relatively) safe because they wanted the win. Yuzu could have taken that route and, judging by last night, he would've been on the podium too (but obviously not gold, that was preordained) but the 4A was the 1 childhood goal he hadn't achieved. He's so close to it, that was the best attempt yet. Selfishly, I want him to keep trying it because I want him to get that last goal for himself.  After the competition he's obviously drained and emotionally exhausted, but with time and reflection I wonder what his inner self will tell him about that 4A. If he truly feels (and not just heat of the moment) he has no more to give to it, then that's fine. He has put his body and mind through so much and i am ever so grateful for being able to witness his career.

Some self-reflection:

My fan sister cried enough for my share yesterday after Hanyu's skate. He went for his dream 4A and not for gold, and we feel blessed to witness his skating but sad seeing the rankings at the same time. I think even though we love Hanyu and support him, the reality of his dream over a gold medal didn't measure up in our weak mind and hearts. Today I realize that I love him and admire him even more. Hanyu decides. To care about what others wanted for him is wrong. He could have made history either way, 3rd OGM or 4A and he chose HIS dream. This strength is beautiful. I'm glad that many fans understand and support him because their loud voices at this time makes it easier when emotions are high.

Forever, I wish the best for Yuzuru Hanyu.

2 hours ago, Melodie said:

Yagudin has shown for a long time now what a douchbag he is. Don't pay him any mind, less we are angry and annoyed

To think that I really liked him and Johnny Weir as skaters when they were still competing... :/

So disappointing to see them turn out to be a**holes...