General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Sayu93 said:

zdf mentioned Yuzu in ther post opening ceremony show in a short skit of diff people with chances of repeat medalling. Said sth along the lines of all of jp bowing down to him and him looking to 3peat which would be the first in about/nearly a 100 years iirc (they also mentioned Sui/Han looking to upgrade) 

just if someone want to look it up it starts at 3:19:54  Yuzu is at 3:23:06(vid is opening ceremony+ pre and post show/discussion) S/H are at 3:23:55 just briefly
Eröffnungsfeier der Olympischen Winterspiele in Peking - ZDFmediathek

More newspapers :11135030:

Till someone translates properly, here the op's google translation:

Wake Up Seijun Ninomiya, Hanyu's 4A was impressed by the words that it was not just my jump, "It's a dream crystal not only in Japan but all over the world, the technique of 4A itself is a public property. Gold medal, Of course I want you to achieve the third straight victory, but more than that, the challenge of 4A itself is already worth surpassing the gold medal. "

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
Guest turquoiseblue
1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Till someone translates properly, here the op's google translation:

Wake Up Seijun Ninomiya, Hanyu's 4A was impressed by the words that it was not just my jump, "It's a dream crystal not only in Japan but all over the world, the technique of 4A itself is a public property. Gold medal, Of course I want you to achieve the third straight victory, but more than that, the challenge of 4A itself is already worth surpassing the gold medal. "

[NEWS]

Here is an English translation :68271262:

ETA:

Another translation:

Guest turquoiseblue
10 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Please vote!!!! It's really easy! Just scroll down till you see him and click the :agree:

I didn't know Anna was so popular :O

Anna: 12578361
Yuzu: 11317732 :tumblr_meh7vxvIUd1qdlkyg:
Sasha: 5001098
Boyang: 89603
Wenjing: 36633
Cong: 21019

So today is the final day to practice at the main rink, correct? And he is still nowhere to be found.

At this point I can't help but wonder is he going to be at the Olys at all.

I don't mind if he is not because it's his choice and I'm here to support it, but it would be nice to have some sort of confirmation, so I can stop looking at Olys news. I couldn't care less about Olys without Yuzu in it. 

Guest turquoiseblue
39 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

i guess russians are voting

It could be. I'm surprised that there is a big gap between Anna and Sasha :huh:

7 minutes ago, Melodie said:

So today is the final day to practice at the main rink, correct? And he is still nowhere to be found.

At this point I can't help but wonder is he going to be at the Olys at all.

I don't mind if he is not because it's his choice and I'm here to support it, but it would be nice to have some sort of confirmation, so I can stop looking at Olys news. I couldn't care less about Olys without Yuzu in it. 

Same if Yuzu is not going to participate in the Olympic it will be nice to have confirmation.I dont have to spend my time looking for his news and watching the Olympic to catch any news.Dont have time and energy to spend on other skaters.But if Yuzuru is withdrawing sure there will be news on jpn media..unless they are so cruel to announce last minute in order to keep people interest in the Olympic...

3 minutes ago, lynnidolz said:

Same if Yuzu is not going to participate in the Olympic it will be nice to have confirmation.I dont have to spend my time looking for his news and watching the Olympic to catch any news.Dont have time and energy to spend on other skaters.But if Yuzuru is withdrawing sure there will be news on jpn media..unless they are so cruel to announce last minute in order to keep people interest in the Olympic...

If he intends to withdraw I don't think it's going to be a last-minute annoucement, because Japan has alternates. There should be enough time for the alternates to settle in. But this no-show, no-news thing is getting nerve-wracking and unsettling as hell.