General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

I like to think this is all in Yuzu’s calculation. Imagine if fans are worried about his current condition, how his competitors are feeling. No one knows what he has prepared, how is his condition, is 4A ready or not, is he changing layouts or not. It’s basically nothing, we know nothing about his strategy except that he had a solid preparation in JNats, scoring 320+. He is playing a chess while keeping the opponents in dark meanwhile he fully knows their strategies by now.

zdf mentioned Yuzu in ther post opening ceremony show in a short skit of diff people with chances of repeat medalling. Said sth along the lines of all of jp bowing down to him and him looking to 3peat which would be the first in about/nearly a 100 years iirc (they also mentioned Sui/Han looking to upgrade) 

11 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

J'aime à penser que tout est dans le calcul de Yuzu. Imaginez si les fans s'inquiètent de son état actuel, de ce que ressentent ses concurrents. Personne ne sait ce qu'il a préparé, comment est son état, est-il prêt pour le 4A ou non, change-t-il de disposition ou non. Ce n'est fondamentalement rien, on ne sait rien de sa stratégie si ce n'est qu'il a eu une solide préparation en JNats, marquant 320+. Il joue aux échecs tout en gardant les adversaires dans le noir en attendant qu'il connaisse parfaitement leurs stratégies maintenant.

:wave: TOUT les FANYU , je peux revenir enfin parmi vous et encore , je ne suis pas dépanné j'ai un GROS problème de connexion internet  et je vous écrit du centre communal et j'ai du refaire mon mot de passe que j'avais oublié et comme cela je vois que Yuzu n'est pas encore à PEKIN 

Just now, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: ALL FANYU, I can finally come back among you and still, I am not helped out I have a BIG problem with the internet connection and I am writing to you from the communal center and I had to redo my password which I had forgotten and like that I see that Yuzu is not yet in BEIJING 

Sorry, I resume and imagine my anxiety by this no internet  >:( (since Monday 2:30 p.m. or 2:30 PM  : I could read you and I would patiently wait for one or one of us to announce YUZU EST PRESENT IN BEIJING and in good health above all and also ALL those who are at these Olympic Games, because this "cursed" covid is attacking  :( and I am doing  :9:  and it doesn't matter that he is alone at K&C 

1 hour ago, Mary_kyo said:

I like to think this is all in Yuzu’s calculation. Imagine if fans are worried about his current condition, how his competitors are feeling. No one knows what he has prepared, how is his condition, is 4A ready or not, is he changing layouts or not. It’s basically nothing, we know nothing about his strategy except that he had a solid preparation in JNats, scoring 320+. He is playing a chess while keeping the opponents in dark meanwhile he fully knows their strategies by now.

I honestly hope that's the case and that he knows what he's doing :fingerscrossed:

(but also that we will see him soon healthy and ready)

19 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

anyone can translate? my heart is scared everytime i hear breaking news

It’s fake, don’t worry. You can see the text in the headline is clearly photoshopped.

“fanyus around the world ask about Yuzu’s disappearance and he replies: you disappear!”

”Fanyus are desperate just days away from the Olympics”

6 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

It’s fake, don’t worry. You can see the next in the headline is clearly photoshopped.

“fanyus around the world ask about Yuzu’s disappearance and he replies: you disappear!”

”Fanyus are desperate just days away from the Olympics”

ty! maybe i should just take a break from twitter for now. so many fake news. 

2 hours ago, makebelieveup said:

ty! maybe i should just take a break from twitter for now. so many fake news. 

i was thinking the same just now. my heart can't take it. planet hanyu is my resort to see likeminded people. no one else understands me right now.

listening to the playlist i named "music from Yuzu" - it's three songs that i have seen on the news (here) as his confirmed listening.

1. mikansei koukyoukyoku by one ok rock
  2. no regret by wacci
  3. bokuno koto by mrs green apple

do fellow satellites have anything to add?