General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

: iagree:  Yuzu has so much experience / victories etc.... that he can train himself and we haven't had proof of it for 2 years  :pudding: and he is just helped for the choreography and here is "THE MAN ON ICE " (the place where he likes it the most) and it's written : "he's not just a man, he's THE MAN (that's my translation!?) and for the title of this video? ??? (you save him ALL and ALL) and on the ice, it's at his house and another on the potential jobs he could do and it's  :2thumbsup:  :hehe:    and on the other hand, NULL for his tie  :doh:  and THANK YOU Annie for the Japanese song and we can clearly see Mr Yuzu 

Thanks for sharing the videos:thanks:

By the way because you mentioned the tie :wink2:

This is from JOC Sports award 2018 backstage.

From Maison KOSÉ IG Stories :tumblr_m230pl4UqL1qfamg6:

The Origin 2.0 costume will be on display at the Maison KOSÉ Ginza store until 26th January, if a Japanese Fanyu still wants to watch this.

[NEWS]

Guest Mary_kyo

Meh. I know Mark is ISU’s commentator and mouthpiece (with a past record of putting Yuzu down, e.g., COC14) so it’s his “job” to hype the rivalry between Nate and Yuzu in any given chance. But I really wonder how a former ice dancer pretends to not see the huge visible gap between what Yuzu does on ice and Nathan does. I’m so sick of this fake rivalry.

Also the most astounding feature about Yuzu is him being the ‘complete package’, not revolutionizing FS with respect to the number of quads or even his dream about 4A. But I don’t expect anyone from the western mouthpieces to ever admit it. Just like how they will never admit he is the GOAT because he is Japanese.

3 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Meh. I know Mark is ISU’s commentator and mouthpiece (with a past record of putting Yuzu down, e.g., COC14) so it’s his “job” to hype the rivalry between Nate and Yuzu in any given chance. But I really wonder how a former ice dancer pretends to not see the huge visible gap between what Yuzu does on ice and Nathan does. I’m so sick of this fake rivalry.

Also the most astounding feature about Yuzu is him being the ‘complete package’, not revolutionizing FS with respect to the number of quads or even his dream about 4A. But I don’t expect anyone from the western mouthpieces to ever admit it. Just like how they will never admit he is the GOAT because he is Japanese.

I suppose the one good thing he said was about Yuzuru pushing the sport forward, rather than his "rival" being responsible for doing so (which is what you'd believe if you were listening to US commentators!). I agree that he really should have also said about Yuzuru being a superior all round skater, especially with his own discipline being ice dance, but as you say it seems like everyone has been instructed never to mention that!

There is  Max of course who commentates for Eurosport in the West who frequently proclaims Yuzuru's GOAT status and superiority over any so called rival, and there are probably others - I know the Swedish and Hungarian commentators in Euros were expressing sadness and frustration about the move towards tech (well, jumps that means, forget about other elements!) and away from beautiful skating and musicality and performance in respect of how skaters are scored.  Belinda Noonan is another and she liked the tweet about Yuzuru's superior Rondo programme and all round performance compared to other top men and their SPs, saying it was a "fantastic analyses" ! (see post a few before this one) Oh, and there's Plushy of course! There are a few, but they are not the loudest, and it's not the dominant narrative. Seeing Mai and Haein and Yelim being asked about how they can compete against Russians at Four Continents as they celebrate their success in the short felt such a rude thing to do and just reinforces this view that Asian women are not up to Russian women standards and deserve the low scores they get (Haein with a beautiful clean short, 69 - same as Anna's short at euros with a fall and no combination), despite the quality of their skating being so high and the obvious and blatant inflated scores of the Russians!

(In the UK we have a seemingly similar (political) instruction that no-one in the press is allowed to talk about Brexit in a negative manner, despite the building evidence of how harmful it is to the economic wellbeing of the country, never mind how it has divided us and pushed people to polarised positions - it causes so much frustration that the truth is ignored -  it really is a lot like FS!!!)

EDIT: I realise the 2 biggest interests I have in life are politics and FS, so my life is a constant feeling of injustice being done - it's a bit wearing! I shall have to develop an interest in gardening, or yoga maybe!!

6 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

pas précis à 100% mais lol

Of course, I did not understand what she is saying or rather debiting very quickly  :S , but I looked at the photographs and I saw Guillaume and Gabriella (she seems to support them and her "bests"? ) YES they deserve gold at these Olympics because in 2018 they had the silver behind the wonderful Tessa and Scott and they go as favorites  :loveshower:and I saw for the men Yuzu and Nathan and for ALL the participants of these Olympics made your best and I will be there to admire you 

21 minutes ago, Pammi said:

EDIT: I realise the 2 biggest interests I have in life are politics and FS, so my life is a constant feeling of injustice being done - it's a bit wearing! I shall have to develop an interest in gardening, or yoga maybe!!

I'm autistic and two of my main special interests are figure skating/yuzu and politics (I'm actually an international relations student) so I feel this on a spiritual level lol. I love skating but man does the blatant judging stuff annoy me. Yuzu vs Nathan debate drives me round the bend, they aren't even comparable in my mind. For the Russians, I like their women but they are def overscored, especially Kamila Valieva atm cause she's slated to win the women's gold (I personally want Trusova to get gold cause I have a soft spot for the little Russian rocket but I digress). I genuinely like their scoring but some of their PCS scores and jump GOEs are insane for what they're putting out. Again, (and I know rusnats is awful with overscoring) Kamila's crazy GOEs and point margins between her and the second place at nationals come to mind

This is so funny! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Without a doubt, Yuzu has great popularity and great presence in social media without even having any social media account. I sometimes wonder how many followers he would have if he did have an account. I think probably dozens, if not even hundreds of millions.