General Yuzuru Chat

On 1/18/2022 at 4:26 AM, Geo1 said:

Here are a couple of pictures of Ghislain that were taken this evening at the airport on his way to the 4CC in Tallinn, Estonia. This is his first international competition in two years. The last time was at the 4CC in Korea with Yuzu and Jun.

GNjGdUh.jpgp34jXlJ.jpg

Thank you @Geo1 for the photos. Ghislain looks really good.  Then Yuzu and he will also see each other again soon after a long time.:heartpound:

On 1/17/2022 at 10:45 PM, Neenah said:

This schedule is impossible for me.. Right in the middle of the end term exams, and the time Yuzu would be skating in is when I would be preparing for the start of the exam.

Why did I stay in the examination committee for another year  :banginghead:

I hate my life :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

troestende-smilies-0007.gif That's really a pity.

Appart from this ... I wish you good luck for your exams.:smiley-angelic001:

For me it would be 2:15 a.m. :sleepy:

Since I have time off I can watch the SP live, unfortunately not the FS, really annoying....:( But according to the schedule the FS ends 6:40 a.m. Ahh maybe I'll still manage to watch the last groups before work.:panic:

6 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Here the photo from Ajinomoto a little bigger :happy:

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Lae also tweeted about a Fanyu among the invited audience at the Olympics. Yaaay! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Yes:happy0065:......and great, that there will also be support banners.:heartpound:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
10 hours ago, Geo1 said:

Voici quelques photos de Ghislain qui ont été prises ce soir à l'aéroport alors qu'il se rendait au 4CC de Tallinn, en Estonie. Il s'agit de sa première compétition internationale en deux ans. La dernière fois, c'était au 4CC en Corée avec Yuzu et Jun.

GNjGdUh.jpgp34jXlJ.jpg

:thankssign:GEO1 for these photos, oh yes indeed up close, he no longer has his good cheeks and his smile is still present, yes of course the last 4CCs were from the beginning of 2020 with Yuzu and the koala and when he gets longer with all his long during the jump with all the winners of the event  :LOL: and when I read you I said to myself that you made a mistake by putting "Talinn" for the 4CCs because it was the same place as the last European d a week ..... and I went to see for this 4CC and it's OK for Talinn from January 17 to 22, 2022 and it's the 1st time that these 4CC which are for non-Europeans, will take place in Europa!!!! (cause covid and China) and GO JUN  :peace2: and I hope (like Annie) that Brian / Tracy and himself will see Yuzu at the Olympics, 

And for the Olympics, I will see the planet here with you because I know that the slightest information will be posted and I have to sleep at night and I will not squat on my TV :girlsigh: