General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Beuhhhh, so you have this kind of Yuzu jerseys etc... at home in Canada and the States? (unless it's a joke  :umm: ) because at home, there is none of :sad-smiley-046: :mornincoffee:that 

Oh, we're just joking. These are just swim trunks (like shorts that men swim in) with Yuzu's face awkwardly screen-printed across the front.

Sadly, nobody outside of the skating world in the US has even heard of Yuzu before.

Guest Mary_kyo
10 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

Go to Instagram to watch the video Kenzo posted. I have never seen something like that. Here is the link although the tweet has it also https://www.instagram.com/p/CY1PZovPBzK/?utm_medium=copy_link

WOW..... I'm speechless :jaw:

Ok, Considering Brain and Ghislain can’t be with Yuzu in his trainings in Japan, can Kenzo and Kohei temporarily take their spots? Because my god, both are just insane with their rotations and their advices are definitely more than welcomed by Yuzu.

I wouldn’t mind two other names being added to the existing three names for the coaches in Yuzu’s bio btw. Just saying.

4A will be that monster jump wow. No wonder it’s the demon in the nightmares of Raf.

4 hours ago, jier said:

Hey guys, the Olympic schedule is finally finalized. Here is the schedule for us, in Beijing time:

,Team Men Short: 4 Feb, 09:55-14:55 

Team Men Free: 6 Feb, 09:30-12:40

Men Short: 8 Feb, 09:15-13:30

Men Free: 10 Feb, 09:30-13:40

Other schedule can be found here

Beijing 2022 Olympic Winter Games Competition Schedule

And these are the international time conversions.

All the super early local starting times just to pander to the NBC. >:(

That's gonna be a couple of all nighters. And apart from the sleepless nights, the worst thing will be that I won't be able to cheer and scream for Yuzu in the middle of the night. :YuzuPoohSad:

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

It's his best beauty tip - for good skin, sleep under 2 Olympic gold medals! :LOL:

Yuzu's other beauty tip to get beautiful skin like him: Put all your gold medals inside the fridge for an hour. Then put your two Olympic GMs on your eyes, your two World Championships GMs on your cheeks, two of your GPF GMs on your forehead, and one GPF GM on your chin for 15 min for a relaxing face mask while doing image training. :wink_star:

(The fourth GPF GM can unfortunately not be used for this purpose because it's made of plastic.) :10814716:

19 hours ago, barbara said:

This made me happy to see a Yuzu-centered Olympics article-

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202201/1246072.shtml

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Ah, thank you. This is finally an article I enjoyed reading.

"The skater has set 19 world records, which itself is a world record (...)" Which brings me to the question how anyone could doubt Yuzu's title as GOAT.

"(...) has some of the most die-hard fans in the sporting world." :cheer::grin_clapping::loveshower:

Nineteen is a figure that seems somehow incomplete to me. It would look so good if Yuzu made 4A his number 20. So far Yuzu was often surrounded by round figures - like the 1,000th gold medal at Pyeong Chang, was it? 

2 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Beuhhhh, so you have this kind of Yuzu jerseys etc... at home in Canada and the States? (unless it's a joke  :umm: ) because at home, there is none of :sad-smiley-046: :mornincoffee:that 

No. There are strange people on the internet who steal Yuzu's image and have it printed on things, that they then sell on Amazon, just because he's popular. 

58 minutes ago, Ulrinis said:

Other people put cucumber slices on their eye lids ... :happy0007:

Clearly gold is MUCH better. I mean, look at how young he looks! 

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

And these are the international time conversions.

All the super early local starting times just to pander to the NBC. >:(

That's gonna be a couple of all nighters. And apart from the sleepless nights, the worst thing will be that I won't be able to cheer and scream for Yuzu in the middle of the night. :YuzuPoohSad:

This schedule is impossible for me.. Right in the middle of the end term exams, and the time Yuzu would be skating in is when I would be preparing for the start of the exam.

Why did I stay in the examination committee for another year  :banginghead:

I hate my life :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

10 minutes ago, Neenah said:

This schedule is impossible for me.. Right in the middle of the end term exams, and the time Yuzu would be skating in is when I would be preparing for the start of the exam.

This really sucks... I hope you can at least watch competition replays. :hugs:

33 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I can sympathize, for me the Men's SP starts during the last two hours of a work shift I may not be able to get away from.

I am soooo grateful to the IOC for selling all the rights to the bloody NBC - once again I shall be up in the small hours.  Good to know that the ‘International’ bit of their title is so well represented in the deals they make.  Prayer circle for a Belinda Noonan commentary from somewhere I can get a stream - I don’t think I can bear to listen to many of the others.  I wonder whether the cats will keep me company- the old cat used to but there were a lot more competitions to watch pre Covid and these two haven’t had a chance to get used to it.  I think they’re going to be very puzzled when I settle myself down at 1.30 am with my snacks and some wine.  I think I’m going to have to prioritise- I can’t stay up for everything.  Men’s , Pairs, mid to later groups of Ladies I think - I can catch up on Ice Dance later in the day.