General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Excellent - we may not get honest answers of course but it's great the journalist is putting pressure on JapanOC/IOC to properly explain why reference to Yuzuru was removed but not Shohei. So dodgy!!! At best, the only reason I could think of was they might not want to promote Yuzu without mentioning Shoma and Yuma too ie wanting to be seen to be fair - but maybe I am being too generous there!! At worst .... well I don't really know, except for wanting to ignore anything positive an internationally admired sportsman might have to say about Yuzuru because they don't want him to be viewed more favourably than others, including the competition from the USA maybe?? I'm sure other satellites have interesting thoughts on this!!

Anyway, they were quoting Kohei and should have just been honest about what he said in full.

They are just being pity. 

Meh...

1 minute ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Ahhhh YES  :nod2:  that's a great idea, isn't  :wink2: it: you have to ask for pajamas that are sold everywhere

Hummm sorry for my French, it's gone too early (probably the trouble  :hehe: ) in the WHOLE world and the stocks will be sold very quickly, in my opinion and that's good, because I'm at 7:15 p.m. or 7: 3 PM and soon I will be going to dreamland, after what I :animated-smileys-character-075:read