General Yuzuru Chat

10分钟前, Pammi说:

Just another poll that Yuzu won by a landslide.....

Hahaha, after seeing who are at the end of the list, I am sure fellow fanyus did their job. :peace2:(My guess the editor of the poll is a big fanyu by putting the downvote function along with the upvote):english2:

4 minutes ago, jier said:

putting the downvote function along with the upvote)

lol didnt make much difference though as those at the bottom didn't get very many upvotes anyway!!

3分钟前, Pammi说:

ol didnt make much difference though as those at the bottom didn't get very many upvotes anyway!!

Indeed! I somehow have an impression that Nathan is not that unpopular in Russia. But never mind, as long as Yuzu is the first. :smiley-gen013:

15 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

I'm very relieved for the Tohoku region and Sendai, I would imagine an event like this brings back bad memories for everyone. 

But while we're on the topic of the eruption, I want to share this:

I know it's not directly Yuzu-related. But Pita Taufatofua is also a Winter Olympian, annd I'm sure that Yuzu, having been through a similar situation himself, would be most compassionate with this. 

If you read the article and dig through the Twitter feed, you'll see that most communication with Tonga has been lost since the eruption. Pita's father is the governor of the island closest to the volcano, and nothing has been heard from that island at all since the blast. 

Also, the main island of Tonga is only 28m above sea level at it's highest point, so the tsunami would likely have had devastating effect there. 

Therefore, satellites, if you can spare some $$ to help Tonga, please support Pita's Go Fund Me.

Thank you. 

:snonegai:

Hi! I was wondering if someone could give me a link to the youtube video where Yuzuru talks of finding comfort in looking at the stars after the earthquake. I need something I can cite in my college paper, but a youtube video should be okay. An article might work too!  I hope it's okay to ask this here! Thank you so much!