General Yuzuru Chat

I was so late to report my experience but maybe better than nothing? :unsure:

I went to J-Nats, and saw Yuzu's SP, Free and EX!

The most impressive one is his short program, Roncapu!!(Sorry, I can't spell the formal name.) That night in the arena we didn't know almost anything about the program except the title of music.

I was anxious because everybody's expectation was extremely high. When he appeared in that new costume, I thought "Isn't it too feminine?  Isn't the color too similar to Otonal?? Isn't the style too similar to Swan???" To be honest, I didn't like the costume too much:happy: But, the moment he started to skate, I forgot everything. My seat was on the judge side. His 4S was perfect, 4T3T was slightly shaky, and 3A itself, he could have jumped even better one, but the move before 3A was so dramatic and unique. The spin right after 3A was very fast, and then the step sequence... It's unbelievably gorgeous. This is the most passionate step I've ever seen from him! All of us in Saitama Arena were stunned and overwhelmed by it. I felt like we were drawn into his skate, and also felt his soul shone, filling the arena with a dazzling blue light. We started to crap in the middle of the step sequence and just couldn't stop, so continued to crap though the last spin! We were on our feet even before the performance was over, waving the banners enthusiastically. I can't write well how happy I was at that moment. It was an honor to see such an amazing performance live!

The atmosphere in Keyaki Square in front of Saitama Super Arena after Yuzu won the competition two days later was great. I won't forget that night's festive mood forever. We were all happy and excited, walking toward the train station through the trees decorated beautifully with Christmas color lights, and in the station someone was playing Yuzu's program music on a street piano.

I read here that in Beijing there will be assigned audience, or at worst, no audience. I hope Yuzu will remember we always support him even if he can't hear our applause and can't see our banners.

Well, I read on the twitter that some of the audience will be chosen from the universities nearby and one Yuzu fan was luckily chosen! :clapping-smiley:

35 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Due to the volcanic eruption in Tonga, tsunami warnings have been issued for the Pacific side of Japan.

Wish everyone is safe :grouphug:

1 minute ago, yude said:

It's 1am already but I don't think I can sleep until tsunami warnings are released. Sendai has had 2 waves (the latter was 70cm) so far according to NHK news. I hope Yuzuru and everyone are safe. 

I hope everyone is safe and this passes soon :( <3 :fingerscrossed:

2 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Due to the volcanic eruption in Tonga, tsunami warnings have been issued for the Pacific side of Japan.

Wish everyone is safe : grouphug:

Oh no. I just saw it on the news : sad4: 

I hope that Yuzu, his family and all people in the affected regions is safe. :smiley-angelic001:

From twitter::68271262:

Spoiler

35 minutes ago, Anni said:

Oh no. I just saw it on the news : sad4: 

I hope everyone in the affected areas is safe. :smiley-angelique001:

From Twitter::68271262:

Hide content

How sad to read this kind of information  :scowl: and like ALL of you, I have a thought for these populations and those of Japan who have already experienced this!!!! YES that they are all safe  :fingerscrossed: and without too much material damage.... and I went to see on my information and there is nothing at all? and to those who have them, please share them like the ones I've read. 

1 hour ago, daisyjune said:

I was so late to report my experience but maybe better than nothing? :unsure:

I went to J-Nats, and saw Yuzu's SP, Free and EX!

The most impressive one is his short program, Roncapu!!(Sorry, I can't spell the formal name.) That night in the arena we didn't know almost anything about the program except the title of music.

I was anxious because everybody's expectation was extremely high. When he appeared in that new costume, I thought "Isn't it too feminine?  Isn't the color too similar to Otonal?? Isn't the style too similar to Swan???" To be honest, I didn't like the costume too much:happy: But, the moment he started to skate, I forgot everything. My seat was on the judge side. His 4S was perfect, 4T3T was slightly shaky, and 3A itself, he could have jumped even better one, but the move before 3A was so dramatic and unique. The spin right after 3A was very fast, and then the step sequence... It's unbelievably gorgeous. This is the most passionate step I've ever seen from him! All of us in Saitama Arena were stunned and overwhelmed by it. I felt like we were drawn into his skate, and also felt his soul shone, filling the arena with a dazzling blue light. We started to crap after the step sequence and just couldn't stop, so continued to crap though the last spin! We were on our feet even before the performance was over, waving the banners enthusiastically. I can't write well how happy I was at that moment. It was an honor to see such an amazing performance live!

The atmosphere in Keyaki Square in front of Saitama Super Arena after Yuzu won the competition two days later was great. I won't forget that night's festive mood forever. We were all happy and excited, walking toward the train station through the trees decorated beautifully with Christmas color lights, and in the station someone was playing Yuzu's program music on a street piano.

I read here that in Peking there will be assigned audience, or at worst, no audience. I hope Yuzu will remember we always support him even if he can't hear our applause and can't see our banners.

Well, I read on the twitter that some of the audience will be chosen from the universities nearby and one Yuzu fan was luckily chosen! :clapping-smiley:

Thank you so much for your report! I'm so happy for you that you got to watch Yuzu live and have these wonderful experiences! :heartpound:

I'm sure Yuzu knows that we love and support him even if we can't be there with him. :heart: