General Yuzuru Chat

Aaaw! Boyang! According to Google Translate, he also said that he's loved Yuzu since he was little. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I really hope Boyang will achieve a great result at his home Olympics and be with Yuzu in the last group. And - no matter how unlikely it might seem considering his results at his last international events - I would love to see Boyang on the podium, with Yuzu in the middle. :grin:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
Guest Mary_kyo

I won’t elaborate but Saitama 2019 will be always known for its controversial scoring and no second place or any medal will take away Yuzu’s masterful skating in that event. It will always remain as a memorable performance of Origin and a questionable win for Nathan. It’s a very short-sighted opinion if anyone believes that only champion’s skates will be memorable, especially when the champion is a fake one and more stupid if they believe such a performance by Yuzu will be forgotten ever.

\end of rant sorry

46 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

I won't develop, but Saitama 2019 will always be known for his controversial score and no second place or medal will take away Yuzu's masterful skating in this event. It will always be a memorable performance for Origin and a questionable victory for Nathan. It's a very shortsighted opinion if someone thinks only champion's skates will be memorable, especially when the champion is a fake and even more stupid if he thinks that such a performance by Yuzu will be forever forgotten.

\ sorry end of speech

NO, you don't have to be sorry, you wrote what annoys you and this planet is made for it and, suddenly, I just went to review this Saitama worlds 2019 and see the rain again  : YuzuPoohLove:  , maybe? , we won't see each other again  : sadPooh:  and FORGET Yuzu, surely :winky:not  

4 hours ago, Anni said:

Yuzu also sang this song at the GP Helsinki 2018 :Yes:

A member of the Rhythmic Toy World group  posted this video at the time:

DeepL translation

: girl sigh:
cmnew9kkd4.gif

(GIF of me)

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=22MX2f_O8xY

Hope Yuzu is happy and can train well. : smiley-angelic001: 

Well done ANNIE  :peace2:  for this singer Yuzu and I had posted another one that I put back and where, again, Yuzu singer on the song "Bokuno Koto" of the group Green Apple and the lyrics are in English subtitle and when he will take his retirement, he will be able to retrain in rock and since he plays guitar, in addition  :animated-smileys-character-075:  and another which shows more his eyes and his gaze of fire  :girlsigh: and TOP to have made a stop on Yuzu who makes stars shining, he who is a STAR himself 

And so that Yuzu trains well OK, we know EVERYBODY and, on the other hand, what bothers me is that for the Olympics all the athletes who will go to China are afraid of having the covid before leaving and this is why Guillaume and Gabriella (we talk about them in the article) did not do the European Championships and I have an article on this SERIOUS fact which "rots" the lives of athletes (Yuzu understood) and I really feel fear in them and I write what is in the bubble and which will be translated : "what are you doing unhappy? We are not going to drink (it is the fact of "banging" the glasses) at 3 weeks of the games. Omicron, does that speak to you or? "  :fingerscrossed: and especially : smiley-angelic001:of 

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/sport/other/jo-2022-entre-bulles-sanitaires-poreuses-et-omicron-la-prépa-des-jo-tourne-au-casse-tête- chinese-for-athletes / ar-AASLGMo? li = BBoJvSH

6 hours ago, Melodie said:

Remember that he is a skater, people :LOL:

:1::4:

Man, I'm facepalming so hard at the English words, cause the Japanese words in red below it are so much more powerful, and leave an impact.

羽生結弦、史上最強の王者。

Hanyu Yuzuru, the strongest king/champion in history.

...psst, he's a skater. :rofl3:

3 hours ago, Kizuna said:

:1::4:

Man, I'm facepalming so hard at the English words, cause the Japanese words in red below it are so much more powerful, and leave an impact.

羽生結弦、史上最強の王者。

Hanyu Yuzuru, the strongest king/champion in history.

...psst, he's a skater. :rofl3:

When I read that line (spelled in English), I was immediately reminded of Toshl who obviously has the same problem: Apparently nobody knows that he's a singer, so he named his recent albums "I'm a singer" I and II. As "Masquerade" is contained on the latter, maybe some journalist has seen a parallel? :scratch3:

36 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Ok, so Yuzu won’t be in the final group for the SP in Olympics. It’s fine. He will be probably the 8th to last. 

To think that Daniel is number one in the world standings and Morisi will be in the final group in the SP at Olympics! :rofl2:

I'm sure that Yuzu will show us his most beautiful skating and absolutely delight us no matter when he skates. :heartpound:

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

2nd to last in the 2nd to last group? he likes that position right? :P

Shouldn't he be the last one in the second to last group? Unless Junhwan gets Silver at 4CC.

Also, wasn't he in the second to last group in Sochi and still broke WR anyway? Granted, the judges didn't want him out of the scene back then so much as now. But, Yuzu is Yuzu. The universe just works in the most mysterious way for him :8430721:

On 1/8/2022 at 11:35 AM, Anni said:

"Figure Skating Communication DX All Japan Championship 2021" - Fastest Special Issue (Mediax MOOK).:happy:

Here a preview 

So many beautiful photos:67638860:

Credit:@sarah_sohma on twitter

The Beijing Olympics official site on bilibili uploaded a short video of Yuzu:heartpound:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Zb4y1n7P6?t=12.4

[NEWS]

I wish all satellites a nice weekend :grouphug: