General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

I find it hilarious when Jackie or any other USFSA mouthpiece complain about scoring of RUS skaters when USA has their very own Nathan-overscored-straight-Chen present (with honorary mention of Vincent-Q-Zhou). Peak shameless two-faced behavior tbh. Wolf pretending to be sheep lol. Anyway, we can clearly see how overscored athletes, with prime examples of Nathan and Kami, gain consistency. Such a super dirty mental game and if you ask me, it sadly makes their wins and medals somehow worthless.

I’m still optimistic that the scoring in Olympics will be a little more fair. I just hope that Yuzu skates his skate of life, lands his 4A and leaves this corrupted sinking sport with a happy fulfilled heart. I can’t wait to drop this “sport” as soon as Yuzu starts his new life. I have enough of judging, homophobia BS, dirty mental games and lack of unbiased journalism. 

25 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

I find it hilarious when Jackie or any other USFSA mouthpiece complain about scoring of RUS skaters when USA has their very own Nathan-overscored-straight-Chen present (with honorary mention of Vincent-Q-Zhou). Peak shameless two-faced behavior tbh. Wolf pretending to be sheep lol. Anyway, we can clearly see how overscored athletes, with prime examples of Nathan and Kami, gain consistency. Such a super dirty mental game and if you ask me, it sadly makes their wins and medals somehow worthless.

I’m still optimistic that the scoring in Olympics will be a little more fair. I just hope that Yuzu skates his skate of life, lands his 4A and leaves this corrupted sinking sport with a happy fulfilled heart. I can’t wait to drop this “sport” as soon as Yuzu starts his new life. I have enough of judging, homophobia BS, dirty mental games and lack of unbiased journalism. 

lmao jackie complained about rus overscoring? the irony. Not surprised since he considered himself a level headed journalist

eta: I agree with you. But want to add Kamila is only one example bc imo all of eteri's skaters starting with zhenya with the exception of maybe Alena (she's also overscored just she deserved them a bit more) were just as overscored. their tes just got higher over the years but they all hit their ceiling in terms of scoring at some point

Guest Mary_kyo
38 minutes ago, makebelieveup said:

lmao jackie complained about rus overscoring? the irony. Not surprised since he considered himself a level headed journalist

eta: I agree with you. But want to add Kamila is only one example bc imo all of eteri's skaters starting with zhenya with the exception of maybe Alena (she's also overscored just she deserved them a bit more) were just as overscored. their tes just got higher over the years but they all hit their ceiling in terms of scoring at some point

Yes, from time to time he calls out the scoring of Russians. I check his tweets to get fast updates and then regret it later.

Sure, sure. A lot of Eteri girls have few years of consistency and ridiculous scoring till their bodies get broken. I was just referring to the consistency and confidence that overscoring brings to these skaters. Nathan is also on the decline line obviously. He is going to be replaced by Ilia very very soon. I hope I won’t have to follow those days too. 

14 hours ago, Melodie said:

I just realize, it is one bear per person,so we can't all bribe a person at once to get a bear :Poohgaveup:

So I could have possessed three bears now if our planned travel to Japan hadn't got cancelled due to Covid. The flight back from Japan for myself, my daughter and her dad was scheduled with ANA ... :smiley_hairpull:

7 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

Yes, from time to time he calls out the scoring of Russians. I check his tweets to get fast updates and then regret it later.

Sure, sure. A lot of Eteri girls have few years of consistency and ridiculous scoring till their bodies get broken. I was just referring to the consistency and confidence that overscoring brings to these skaters. Nathan is also on the decline line obviously. He is going to be replaced by Ilia very very soon. I hope I won’t have to follow those days too. 

Off topic but I don't think you will have to worry about Nate. I doubt the guy would continue beyond this quad. 

Guest Mary_kyo
1 hour ago, Melodie said:

Off topic but I don't think you will have to worry about Nate. I doubt the guy would continue beyond this quad. 

Yes, exactly. What I meant (but worded not clearly) is that whether Nathan wants or not, he is going to be replaced by the fresh young Ilia. Obviously he himself has no passion and not much physical strength left to continue for the next quad. In either case, Nathan or Ilia, I have zero interest in both.

10 hours ago, kingbanana said:

Hello lovelies. With the bears that came out, I've realized I have zero yuzu merch besides a few stickers. I want to purchase one of his necklaces. Where do you guys shop for yuzu merch?

Edit: I bought the phiten golden wings necklace off Amazon jp 🥳

Oooooo would you be able to give the link to the necklace? I'd love to get one too lol

Yuzu also sang this song at GP Helsinki 2018 :yes:

A member of the band Rhythmic Toy World posted this video back then:

DeepL translation

„I'm really honored if our song has helped Hanyu-kun."

:girlsigh:

gif1z2k9a.gif
(Gif from me)

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=22MX2f_O8xY

I hope Yuzu is happy and can train well. :smiley-angelic001: 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
Guest Mary_kyo

Boyang mentioned Yuzu:

https://www.recordchina.co.jp/b888014-s25-c50-d0052.html

(Google Translate)

Regarding Hanyu, who boasts overwhelming ability and popularity, Boyang said: "I have liked Hanyu since I was little. He is the best player. (Pyeongchang Olympics) I was chasing him step by step even at that time. 2022 I want to be stronger at the (Beijing Olympics) and fight with him in the final group. "

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].