General Yuzuru Chat

Thanks for the warm welcome! :grouphug: I have been feeling comfortable here already as a lurker since the atmosphere is peaceful and facts and opinions are exchanged in a respectful and well-reflected way. I really feel at home here with you guys! :agree2: When something comes up on Twitter or "YuzuTube", it's good to know I can check for more detail on The Planet. @Geo1 In fact is was your story of becoming a fanyu that inspired me to tell mine, but there are so many nice anecdotes of how people have "ended up" here in the rabbit hole - I just love those stories and so does my family when I tell them. :) Yes, the ballet tribute was really fascinating and also the fate of the people working in a copy shop when a fanyu came to print a Yuzu banner quite a while ago ... :happy0007:I'm certain Yuzu is aware he is an inspiration to so many people but somehow I've got the feeling it can't be said often enough. I've seen that many of you, like myself, got into a dark mood when Yuzu couldn't compete in November. It's ridiculous but knowing he would skate at JNats was my best Christmas present and suddenly the sun was shining again. That's crazy, isn't it? 

4 minutes ago, Ulrinis said:

I've seen that many of you, like myself, got into a dark mood when Yuzu couldn't compete in November. It's ridiculous but knowing he would skate at JNats was my best Christmas present and suddenly the sun was shining again. That's crazy, isn't it? 

I would rather say that's normal... :grin: :agree2: Our reactions to his utterances like "being a light for someone" are hopelessly sincere. That's our community. That's Planet Hanyu.

3 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

I've seen that many of you, like myself, got into a dark mood when Yuzu couldn't compete in November. It's ridiculous but knowing he would skate at JNats was my best Christmas present and suddenly the sun was shining again. That's crazy, isn't it? 

Not crazy at all. It had the same effect on all satellites and Fanyus around the world. Yuzu really is our light.

24 minutes ago, Melodie said:

I just realize, it is one bear per person,so we can't all bribe a person at once to get a bear :Poohgaveup:

Yeah, we’d have to find someone flying with ANA - one for each - and beg them get each of us a bear. 
The thing is I don’t know anyone travelling in Japan right now. 

:ohno:  this is the look I made when I saw (maybe you know that?) that this dear Mr  : YuzuPoohLove:  :POOH:  has absurd censorship measures  : sadPooh:  him who is the appointed protector of Yuzu

https://www.lefigaro.fr/livres/2014/11/22/03005-20141122ARTFIG00052-winnie-l-ourson-banni-en-pologne-car-hermaphrodite.php    : 8:  

https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/monde/asie/winnie-l-ourson-censure-en-chine-parce-qu-il-ressemble-au-president-xi-jinping_1928038.html   he who is kind and harmless, isn't it? :scratch3:   and sorry, these are articles in French .....