General Yuzuru Chat

HAPPY NEW YEAR SATELLITES!

2022 promises to be an auspicious and golden year for Yuzu. There seems to be no end to his determination, natural talent and ability to acquire new skills. Amazingly, he is getting stronger.

2022 is the Year of the Tiger and Yuzu is performing “Heaven and Earth” – “Ten To Chi To” – where he is Uesugi Kenshin, the Lord of Echigo, battling his lifelong rival Takeda Shingen, the Lord of Kai. As already noted in an earlier post, Kenshin was born in the Year of the Tiger and always kept “tora” (tiger) in his names and Shingen was called “The Tiger of Kai”. Everything that Yuzu has been working for all of his life appears to be coming together in 2022.

20 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR SATELLITES!

2022 promises to be an auspicious and golden year for Yuzu. There seems to be no end to his determination, natural talent and ability to acquire new skills. Amazingly, he is getting stronger.

2022 is the Year of the Tiger and Yuzu is performing “Heaven and Earth” – “Ten To Chi To” – where he is Uesugi Kenshin, the Lord of Echigo, battling his lifelong rival Takeda Shingen, the Lord of Kai. As already noted in an earlier post, Kenshin was born in the Year of the Tiger and always kept “tora” (tiger) in his names and Shingen was called “The Tiger of Kai”. Everything that Yuzu has been working for all of his life appears to be coming together in 2022.

Happy New Year Dear Satellites!   

Continuing the theme of Tiger - transl:  "The Tiger is known to be the messenger of Bishamonten (the god of war), capable of running one thousand Ri (3972 km) in one night, and in place of Bishamonten goes around listening to people's wishes."   This year we will surely be experiencing the connection of the Tiger>> Bishamonten >> Kenshin >> Yuzu!! 

Whatever the outcome of the year, let us continue on this long journey with integrity, resolve and clarity of purpose and remain true to the spirit of Hanyu Yuzuru.  

:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: Happy New Year:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

I wish all satellites for 2022 good health and happiness.:grouphug:

A big thank you to the PH team for all your hard work. The Planet is a really great place for us fans.:snonegai:

Thank you also to Yuzu for all the wonderful moments. May he stay healthy and achieve all of his goals.

:devilYuzu:

Have all a good start into the new year :11135030:
tumblr_2f02f613de12e7uzk4s.gif

7 minutes ago, hamaguri said:

May I ask about the schedule of Olympics?

Before, the team event Men FS was Feb.7, and indivisual men SP was Feb.8.

But now, the official shows team Men FS is Feb.6. Do you know?

https://www.beijing2022.cn/en/schedule/index.htm#

Sorry I can't answer your question, but I really hope Yuzu does the SP. Although he might want an opportunity to try the 4A in the free, but it's way too close to the actual competition!

1 分, yuzuangelさんが言いました:

Sorry I can't answer your question, but I really hope Yuzu does the SP. Although maybe he wants an opportunity to try the 4A in the free, but it's way too close to the actual competition!

Thank you! Yeah, we don't know what is true (so far JP media is silent.), but the previous schedule 7 (Team Free Men), 8 (ind, Men) was controversial, since it's very tough.
I hope the information that team Men is moved to 6. Men's schedule will be much easier for skaters. As for team event, if he has, it would be SP, I think! It's the same as Sochi. :rock: