General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, YuzuBoy said:

Many American, Australian and European tennis players but also, WTA and ATP made statements about the situation you are referring to, and they suspended all the tennis events in China, even IOC apparently was involved.

Spoiler

The fact that WTA suspended its events in China is closely connected not to boycotting Beijing Olympics but to the disappearance of Peng Shuai. Afaik ATP still didn't follow suit with WTA (or is there any official statement I missed?)

4 hours ago, cereus said:

I think it's possible that another reason Yuzu says he needs the 4A to win is to harness his drive to win in service of his pursuit of the 4A. He knows his competitive drive and saying he needs it to win may help him keep himself motivated.

This is the most likely answer! 

42 minutes ago, Lira said:

Hide contents

The fact that WTA suspended its events in China is closely connected not to boycotting Beijing Olympics but to the disappearance of Peng Shuai. Afaik ATP still didn't follow suit with WTA (or is there any official statement I missed?)

Spoiler

Yeah but her disappearance shaked the sport world and people started talking louder about boycotting. That's why China put out all the fake emails and photos of her.

They made several points.

Guest Mary_kyo

Oops, I never thought I would see a TSL video here. I’m shocked. OMG, so sorry but they are the trashiest sh*ts ever and that’s the most polite words that came to my mind to describe them. Bunch of horrible gossipers and ISU mouth pieces. Please, I hope no one gives them any clicks or clouts.

4 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Oops, I never thought I would see a TSL video here. I’m shocked. OMG, so sorry but they are the trashiest sh*ts ever and that’s the most polite words that came to my mind to describe them. Bunch of horrible gossipers and ISU mouth pieces. Please, I hope no one gives them any clicks or clouts.

I know. But this is the first time I agree with them on something. Nathan is not good under pressure, at least this season and if Yuzuru skates clear program he can win. The rest is trash though. I would put time stamp but I dont know how.

funny thing is ever since he started doing the 4A attempts it's interesting to hear that now ppl are considering that he's in it lmaoooo. Ppl were ready for 3 years to crown Nathan with a gold and yet it took only a couple of videos for that to change to " well maybe it's not so locked up"....very "interesting" lol hmmm :animated-smileys-character-083:

7 時間前, Yuzuwinnieさんが言いました:

:thankssign:  Suzy Q for these wonderful photos and to say that you were present live = lucky and I saw that you came back home with your  :dizzy2: head in the stars and did you attend the gala? Because I wanted to be part of people sitting, not in the stands, but down closer skaters and for the Olympics 2022 and Yuzu, he knows what he does and is a strategist :hehe:

Unfortunately, I was not at the gala. I might have been able to win the ticket if I tried, but two days at the competition gave me so much fun and excitement, plus exhaustion, honestly.  If I had the ticket, the trip to Saitama (taking me more than 1.5 hours by local trains + long waiting in a queue with cold wind blowing) could have been under a live or die condition, which I had expected it would be (of course I'm sure I did not give up if I had the ticket) :agree2:

I took a day-off and enjoyed the gala on TV.  I hope they would broadcast a full version soon, hopefully without CMs.

Being a Fanyu requires so much physical strength :0007:

Anyway, exhaustion, but totally happy exhaustion.  Thank you for all the skaters who did their best  :heart:

Guest Mary_kyo
9 minutes ago, YuzuBoy said:

I know. But this is the first time I agree with them on something. Nathan is not good under pressure, at least this season and if Yuzuru skates clear program he can win. The rest is trash though. I would put time stemp but I dont know how.

You can’t imagine how much I hate and distrust TSL. Like if they say Yuzu should go back to 4Lo, I would say no Yuzu, keep your 4A. They are trying to discourage you from achieving your dream. Also I hope I didn't sound rude to you, I was just shocked and really hate TSL.

But I also agree that Nathan isn’t that good under pressure and tbh his programs aren't Olympics worthy at all.

7 minutes ago, Lanvin said:

funny thing is ever since he started doing the 4A attempts it's interesting to hear that now ppl are considering that he's in it lmaoooo. Ppl were ready for 3 years to crown Nathan with a gold and yet it took only a couple of videos for that to change to " well maybe it's not so locked up"....very "interesting" lol hmmm 

OMG THIS!

2 minutes ago, Lanvin said:

funny thing is ever since he started doing the 4A attempts it's interesting to hear that now ppl are considering that he's in it lmaoooo. Ppl were ready for 3 years to crown Nathan with a gold and yet it took only a couple of videos for that to change to " well maybe it's not so locked up"....very "interesting" lol hmmm :animated-smileys-character-083:

Bcuz they are afraid that Nathan will repeat his SP skate from Pyeongchang in China too. He is not as good in SP as he is in FS. The reason is, in my opinion, they are more artistic, you have to do really good transitions, you cant just skate from one jump to another. You have to actually impress the judges with spins and choreo bcuz it is more highlighted in SP. And if he loses FS advantage than with Yuzu's clean performance, is all set and done unless they do some wizardry with the points. But that's my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

You can’t imagine how much I hate and distrust TSL. Like if they say Yuzu should go back to 4Lo, I would say no Yuzu, keep your 4A. They are trying to discourage you from achieving your dream.

They like when Nathan is "the first one to..." . And if Yuzu jumps this 4A he will literally bring all the attention and their golden boy, even if he does his 20 Lutzes and 70 loops, will be in his shadow. Even if he wins. They tried to overshadow Yuzu's win with Nathan's long skate score but they werent successful bcuz Yuzu was the first one to win back to back gold since Dick. 

Guest Mary_kyo
2 minutes ago, YuzuBoy said:

They like when Nathan is "the first one to..." . And if Yuzu jumps this 4A he will literally bring all the attention and their golden boy, even if he does his 20 Lutzes and 70 loops, will be in his shadow. Even if he wins. They tried to overshadow Yuzu's win with Nathan's long skate score but they werent successful bcuz Yuzu was the first one to win back to back gold since Dick. 

Hmmm…interesting. Just a week ago, their related gangs were saying gold is Nathan’s unless he doesn’t want it himself and how he doesn’t have any rivals anymore. Tbh something definitely seems to be shifted since the 4A attempts.

7 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Hmmm…interesting. Just a week ago, their related gangs were saying gold is Nathan’s unless he doesn’t want it himself and how he doesn’t have any rivals anymore. Tbh something definitely seems to be shifted since the 4A attempts.

Nathan has problems with 3A , I wont even go there with 4A. And they see Yuzu is closer than it seems while Nathan's trendmark jump Lutz is shakier than Yuzu's bu-- in Let Me Entertain You

37 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

Wouldn't read too much into it. They're literally just fishing for clicks by being as pot stirring as possible.