General Yuzuru Chat

On 12/25/2021 at 11:34 AM, Kizuna said:

:smiley_hairpull: whaaaaaaaaat. Serious GOAT stuff there. No wonder he was asking people to pay attention to the crossovers in programs.

Merry Christmas everyone! :10815002:

Sharpen my knife if (especially) Natty Ice or Shomaru or JSF's bright new star or whoever else gets over 9.5 in TR if Yuzu can't get a 9.6 in TR with Rondo.

Using this video, here is my* count of the number of crossovers:

1. 0:55 Back crossover (BCO)

2. 0:57 Front crossover (FCO)

3. 0:59 Is this considered a BCO?

4. 1:02 BCO

5. 1:29 Tiny BCO 

6. 1:33 BCO

7. 2:04 Is this considered a BCO?

8. 2:07 Is this considered a tiny BCO?

9. 2:08 Is this considered a tiny BCO?

10. 2:12 BCO

So in total 10 crossovers or less.

Let me know what you guys think!

*Not an expert

Guest Mary_kyo

Wow I’m late to the party but I watched his SP in the airport with my partner yesterday and we were both blown away. He is sooo beyond this world and this sport. I love almost everything about his SP. So masterful, so Yuzu, so GOAT. Many thanks to Jeff and Shae too <3 

Not that important tbh, but I actually like his custome. ofc It could have been better but it looks good on him. Well, he is one beautiful man, so ofc everything looks good on him. I was expecting a little more from Satomi though, cause she should do insanely more when the skater has body lines like Yuzu. Anyway, LOVED Yuzu’s stellar performance in his first outing after injury.

I see his 4A attempts weren’t the best today. It’s expected. He might be a little tired after SP and 4A is a monster in draining stamina. He needs a few more months to complete this project. Steady improvement and motivation are the keys. He is on the right path. I'm happy and confident about it.

Thank you Yuzu for the best Christmas gift to me <3 <3 <3 

Btw, Yuzu deserved higher score (especially considering how others are scored) and I see JSF is madly overscoring some faves, but that is not on my watch list today. Best of luck for tomorrow!

Merry christmas to the satellites who celebrate it and happy holidays everyone, and happy days to those who are not on holidays  :D:665e343793b9::satellite:

hugs and take care of yourselves!:tumblr_inline_n2pjd3guzE1qdlkyg:

I've already reatched Yuzuru's roncapu twice since I woke up and Yuzu survived another practice, that's great! I hope he takes care of himself too and he gets to be happy these days and many more. We only see a glimpse of how hard the road to 4A is, so I can just wish him luck, perseverance and good health, and to always be able to find light&hope to move forward.:snonegai:

I have been on the Planet since its inception - after the GS debacle - and am grateful to all the admins and people who contribute to keep the platform alive.  I didn't expect this part of Yuzu's journey to last for so long, and feeling thankful for our Star Boy X Moon Princess (Kaguyahime) for taking us along on this long road. May he continue to reach for the stars and merge Heaven and Earth into one. 

Sending all the best wishes to my fellow satellites for a very upbeat and  Merry Xmas and a Happy Holiday Season!!  

Xmas Gift to celebrate!