General Yuzuru Chat

Of course, if Boyang goes clean and a lot of people don't, then he can take gold. Plus he'll add the 4Lo and may as well go for a second 4Lz, so his BV will be huge too. At this moment, I can't consider him for gold, but depending on how his early season goes and his PCS, though, I might change my mind about his threat level. 

4 hours ago, daisyjune said:

Yes, his Mom went to Sochi. From 25:00 of the bellow clip, Yuzu said he met his Mom and they discussed what went wrong with his free program.

(「どうしてこんなことになった?」 Sorry, there's no English substitution.) I think his father and sister were also there. The famous story is that, however, they couldn't see their son's medal ceremony up close because JSF didn't arrange special family tickets for his family. The source is from a tabloid magazine, so I don't know if it's true, but I suspect it's true. Hopefully, next year his family will be able to enjoy their son's medal ceremony fully from the family seats!:8430721:

is there a eng translation of this? Thank you 

I was doing some Amazon window shopping :P and i think i found Yuzu's bracelets haha.

One of them has a very specific set of stones, wow:

Larimar, sugilite, kyanite, obsidian, rutilated quartz, sandstone, moonstone, hypersthene, rose quartz and garnet 

The other... I'm not sure about how you translate this: 天眼石 :slinkaway:

In case any of you wanted to replicate his bracelets :dancingpooh:

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I was doing some Amazon window shopping :P and i think i found Yuzu's bracelets haha.

Larimar, sugilite, kyanite, obsidian, rutilated quartz, sandstone, moonstone, hypersthene, rose quartz and garnet 

I swear it's agate, black with circle-like stripes

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It's called Eye Agate in English, I guess because of the particular structure that makes the center look like an eye. 

I think also only stones in natural eye colours are classified as that, so historically black and brown. 

More recently it seems blue and green are also acceptable.

It's as such not a particularly valuable stone, it's mostly popular because it's connected to the third eye of spiritual enlightenment.

Snd that's probably TMI. ;)

1 minute ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

It's called Eye Agate in English, I guess because of the particular structure that makes the center look like an eye. 

I think also only stones in natural eye colours are classified as that, so historically black and brown. 

More recently it seems blue and green are also acceptable.

It's as such not a particularly valuable stone, it's mostly popular because it's connected to the third eye of spiritual enlightenment.

Snd that's probably TMI. ;)

Yeah, it's the cheapest one of the bracelets :biggrin:  the powers listed on amazon are:

厄除・魔除け・試験・自己を高める・意志の強化

3 minutes ago, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

Fits a certain person's character, wouldn't you say? :biggrin:

Yeah, especially the last one i think. Although i'm a bit lost at 試験 :slinkaway:

ETA: The powers on the other one are also interesting, although i just skimmed through the images. In case anyone wants to read it/translate it:

71qajPlimLL._UL1500_.jpg71t15oaN6CL._UL1500_.jpg

13 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Yeah, especially the last one i think. Although i'm a bit lost at 試験 :slinkaway:

ETA: The powers on the other one are also interesting, although i just skimmed through the images. In case anyone wants to read it/translate it:

71qajPlimLL._UL1500_.jpg71t15oaN6CL._UL1500_.jpg

It's just "test," i.e., will help you to pass tests, of the simple factual university entrance exam style as well as "tests of life." 

Remember, it's about enlightenment = gaining (spiritual, primarily but other as well) knowledge and studying for and passing tests adds to your knowledge. 

For the rest, could you post a link to the source? Preferably not picture.

Just now, 五十嵐 美幸 said:

It's just "test," i.e., will help you to pass tests, of the simple factual university entrance exam style as well as "tests of life." 

Remember, it's about enlightenment = gaining (spiritual, primarily but other as well) knowledge and studying for and passing tests adds to your knowledge. 

For the rest, could you post a link to the source? Preferably not picture.

That's how i interpreted it but i wondered if i wasn't stretching the meaning too much haha, thank you!

And no, i looked for something in text format but that's the only thing i could find :sorrow: