General Yuzuru Chat

Sports photographer Koichi Nakamura recollects past JNats focusing on Yuzu and Shoma. The first half features Yuzu. 
Nakamura's comment (Sorry for not attaching a translation this time)

https://mainichigahakken.net/hobby/article/post-2249.php

The collection of his photo of Yuzu at JNats from 2004 until 2019. 

https://mainichigahakken.net/hobby/article/post-2250.php
*Unfortunately, Nakamura could not film JNats last year because only a limited number of photographers could enter the venue to prevent the spread of CV.

[NEWS]

Not going to lie, my Fanyu ego is rising a lot recently because of just how Yuzu's confirmed participation has reignited the GP's interest in figure skating. Suddenly Yuzu's trending on Twitter in Japan and he's getting huge spreads in papers, pretty sure the media is more excited than anyone cause Yuzu=sales. Despite the last few months of the Grand Prix series with Yuma and even Nathan, Shoma, Vincent drama/victories, I feel like no one was actually that interested or invested in figure skating this season. PR'ing does nothing to create a genuine star after all...

I'm just so excited to see Yuzu again after so many months. New SP, new costume, perhaps new photos of him in a suit? I'll take all of it!

1 hour ago, KendallKlaire said:

I'm just so excited to see Yuzu again after so many months. New SP, new costume, perhaps new photos of him in a suit? I'll take all of it!

and Gala!! will we see WL in beautiful wisteria costume again and gorgeous 4T into spiral .... or something else unknown?? soooo much to look forward to with all 3 performances (and practice if we get to see any!!)  when one Hanyu Yuzuru appears back in competition! :cheer: 

21 hours ago, Geo1 said:

THE RETURN OF THE KING.

Next thing you know, Yuzu will be doing a LOTR program...:peace2:

But I think you're right, our boy is aiming to be seen and be magnificent here. 

But..for first pancake to be at JNats...eek! It's not good for my nerves.

11 hours ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Is it first time, when Shae-Lynn Bourne is choreogaph to SP with Jeffrey? Interesting! :hihi: 

I think it will be something incredible. As usual but... :mischief:

I think it's the first time they've done something together for Yuzu. I don't know if it's the first time they've choreographed something together.

Sending all my deepest prayers for one (1) dearest Miracle boy tonight here 🙏💕 Yuzu Senshu! <3  :68271401: May you be fully healed to be able to enjoy your wonderful skate to the fullest and to realize what you dreamt and worked sooooooooo hard for ! 🙏🌸 Please take good care of yourself and we'll all be supporting you from all over the world <3:68271401:

GAMBATTE !!!

10 minutes ago, kay said:

I would like to be religious so that I can pray for Zuzu

You know there is no need to be of any cults whatsoever and we simple fanyus, and not also need to go to a church or other places of worship, can pray quietly at their home and our words will come straight out. of our hearts and burn a candle which is a symbol of light : snonegai: