General Yuzuru Chat

About the making of the adorable ANA CM:

The stuffed animal was handmade, which explains why fanyus weren't able to identify the manufacturer when backpacks, hoodies, etc. are usually not only identified but sold out in hours.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
2 hours ago, jier said:

This video shows well the kind of "rose gold" I was talking about previously !

Yes, I saw it too. The watch band is indeed a bit pinkish. I didn't know that. On the promo pics it looks yellow.

Now that I know it's actually rose gold, I'm even more tempted to try to buy it! :love:

If I see anyone else on twitter or instagram saying he looks the same as he did when he was 17 years old I will :volcano: !!!!!

He looks a very beautiful and mature 27 years old to me .... :heartsign:

4 hours ago, Pammi said:

me too!! I keep trying on that link but....no :(

Same! When I was waffling on Otonal watch, I never needed to log or sign up, and now I do? I dont get the change...unless I found a reseller of the watch or something, the 1st time...

11小时前, rockstaryuzu说:

Citizen just needs to make a world-wide edition.

I have this question as well, CITIZEN would definitely make more money if Yuzu is the Global ambassador for CITIZEN or at least the ambassador for Japan.  Imagine how quickly this Yuzu watch could be sold out in Japan. Then I checked, CITIZEN' s global ambassador is Naomi Osaka. Is it a luxury brand can only have one global ambassador? Then why not Japan? I have no idea. I believe it must be some complicated reasons behind why Yuzu ends up being the ambassador for greater China only.