General Yuzuru Chat

using the last few minutes of December 7th in my part of the world to send a big hug and thank you to all satellites and fanyus for always making this day special and bright, no matter everything else :grouphug::tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

And once more, happy 27th birthday Yuzu!:tumblr_inline_mfy92hO4sm1qid2nw: may this new year of yours be a joyous one for you, and may you make all your dreams come true, one by one :snonegai:

@Henni147

Spoiler

I'm so sorry. *Hugs*

take care of yourself <3

For those who are interested.

The CITIZEN X YUZURU watch is released on the Tmall website now.

西铁城日本官方新品羽生结弦限量签名款羽昼光动能手表女EM0918-tmall.com天猫

I have already received my watch, it's very beautiful, the watch belt is rose golden (not that yellow golden as shown in the picture), I like it very much.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
3 hours ago, jier said:

I have already received my watch, it's very beautiful, the watch belt is rose golden (not that yellow golden as shown in the picture), I like it very much.

Are you really sure the chain is rose gold? Rose gold is a bit pinkish.I saw one yuzu fan恬柚柚posted her gold watch in yuzuru's twitter yesterday.The gold chain looks shiny but its definite gold colour.Citizen's adverts show matt gold for the whole watch though.I havent seen my watch yet so cant be sure.Is the watch face's aurora - a 3D design? In Citizen's official video clip, the aurora kind of look 3D.

6 hours ago, jier said:

I just happened to check Weibo then realised it's out online so went to get one. This time round they have air shipment option! Yes! Opted for the express air shipment but not sure how fast it will arrive. 

3 hours ago, LAY said:

Are you really sure the chain is rose gold? Rose gold is a bit pinkish.I saw one yuzu fan恬柚柚posted her gold watch in yuzuru's twitter yesterday.The gold chain looks shiny but its definite gold colour.Citizen's adverts show matt gold for the whole watch though.I havent seen my watch yet so cant be sure.Is the watch face's aurora - a 3D design? In Citizen's official video clip, the aurora kind of look 3D.

Citizen's Chinese description of the color is actually rose gold. Rose gold can be very pinkish depending on whether manufacturer add more copper. I recall a staff at Tiffany & Co's proudly said their rose gold is not very pink cos they do not add much copper which means you kind of getting more gold in value. Most of my rose gold ain't very pink but it's more obvious when you compare them to the yellow gold counterpart. 

Birthday wishes from Shibs
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXM9epvForl/?utm_medium=copy_link

"Happy birthday! Yuzuru Hanyu, you are the best of all time."

If you have submitted your birthday wishes to S-style magazine, you can see them on their pages now.

Direct link to the special pages:68271262:

https://s-style.machico.mu/pickup/21961

*Click on the name of the area you live on this page to see your message
宮城 (Miyagi)
北海道・東北 (Hokkaido・Tohoku)
北関東 (North Kanto)
千葉・神奈川 (Chiba・Kanagawa)
東京 (Tokyo)
中部 (Chubu)
近畿 (Kinki)
中国・四国 (Chuboku・Shikoku)
九州・沖縄 (Kyushu・Okinawa)
その他 (Others) *You can find the messages from overseas here.

[NEWS]

4小时前, LAY说:

I think one really needs to show "yellow gold" and "rose gold“ together in one picture under the same light to tell the difference.  The official description is also rose gold. I don't think it is too pinkish (I don't like pinkish either), I think it's just standard rose gold. The aurora does look 3D. I personally like it very much, better than the previous one.