General Yuzuru Chat

55 minutes ago, IceWings said:

DeepL translation:

All Japan Figure ⛸ starts on December 23rd

Calligraphy artist Airi Hara drew the artists on the ice...

The first️ artwork is "Yuzuru Hanyu"

Recreating the first pose of FS "Ten to Chi to ♪"
Please take a look at her powerful calligraphy work .

[NEWS]

Wow, this is so cool! :tumblr_inline_n0o1ffBcXo1qid2nw:

I am impressed by how the number of stokes in the 3rd kanji character can be squeezed into that tiny waist.

45 minutes ago, IceWings said:

Oh, I meant it's dangerous to my wallet. :67638860:

Well.. that too :p 

Good morning :wave:

Thank you to the PH team for the beautiful birthday banner:loveshower:

Wow so many birthday wishes, fanarts etc. for Yuzu from all over the world. :love: That makes me really happy. I hope, the wishes will reach him and give him positive energy.

:softYuzu:

More wishes :11135030:

[NEWS]

December 7th in Japan is about to pass, but...

:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: Happy 27th birthday, Yuzu! :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:
Hope you've had a great day today, surrounded by your loved ones, feeling love sent from all over the world.
May your 27th year be full of happiness. Always supporting you through thick and thin!

Get well soon and make your dream come true!

4 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

December 7th in Japan is about to pass, but ...

:tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw: Ha pp y 2 7th birt hd ay, Yu zu! Hope you had a good day today, surrounded by your loved ones, feeling the love sent from all over the world. May your 27th year be full of happiness. Always support you through thick and thin! :tumblr_inline_mto5i4jHv61qid2nw:

Get well quickly and make your dream come true!

Yes, because I have 16:00 PM and with the delay it must be 8/12 in Japan !? and I have read all your Yuzu birthday wishes and I have nothing to add, because my thoughts are the same as yours  :peek: and, also  :thankssign: and  :heartsign: for the top of the page with the age differences of Yuzu: more young until the present day and also that and despite that I made freeze frames, I did not understand everything ...... but the words of Nanami are STRONG and a wonderful thought for mom Yumi who has crafted his first costume  : clapclap4:   and also one with a title of Mr BTS and  :puddingpooh:  sending him full of :loveshower:

Birthday wishes from Plushenko :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

Today is the birthday, of one of the best skater of all time ,my friend Yuzuru Hanyu, I wish him Health and success, And wish his biggest dream to come to reality 💪

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXL-nrng_xr/?utm_medium=copy_link

and Sasha Plushenko :heartpound:

Happy birthday dear Yuzu.! I wish him Health and success, And wish his biggest dream to come to reality ❤💪June 2018

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXL_MczoQIQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

Some more birthday wishes

Ice Rink Sendai Official Twitter

"Happy 27th birthday, Hanyu senshu. First of all, we pray for your fast recovery from your injury to achieve your biggest goal. We are all looking forward to the day when we will be able to see your beautiful skating again."

Kahoku Shinpo (A daily newspaper published in Sendai)

"Today, December 7th, is the day Hanyu Yuzuru senshu was born. We wish you a happy 27th birthday. We, together with your fans, wish you a fast recovery from your right ankle injury. (Introduces an article about Yuzu fans praying at local shrines for his recovery)"

[NEWS]

Strangely, Ryuju and Nobu chose the same phrase to cheer for their friend on his birthday.

Nikkan Sports published a three-parted long interview with Ryuju yesterday. (December 7th in Japan) The last part is about his relationship with his peers, especially Keiji and Yuzu, and it concluded like this: 

"To Hanyu, who has become 27 years old today.

"Happy birthday! I will continue to support you!"

And he believed that (T/n: Hanyu) would successfully achieve his goal of landing the untrodden 4A successfully.

"I think Yuzu can land it. He has been landing 3A so effortlessly. I also had strong feelings toward 3A, but he is on another level. It (T/n: 4A) is unknown territory, but after all, I can't help but feel, "Yuzu can do it!" (T/n: Or "It's possible if it is Yuzu!") "

https://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/202112030001266.html?mode=all

Nobu's message was a bit cryptic. 

If you read this tweet normally, he says, "After all, I am not young, so it is not easy to continue skating, but anyway, I stay optimistic and try my best! Sometimes you stumble on your first step, but you can overcome if you are willing!" However, he breaks the lines in a strange way. It looks a bit like this:
"After all, I am not young, so it is not easy
to continue skating, but
anyway, I stay optimistic and try my best!
Sometimes you stumble on your first step, 
but you can overcome if you are wil
ling!" 
If you notice Nobu's intention and try to read his tweet vertically, it says, "ゆづならできる" that means, "Yuzu can do it" or "It is possible if it is Yuzu."

[NEWS]

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd like to share my birthday wishes too.

Dear Yuzu, I hope that you had a wonderful birthday. Wish you a smooth recovery and all the best for the future, that you achieve your goals and find your happiness. You should know that your skating gives us a lot of joy, hope and courage and we cherish every bit of it.

It's been some very tough days for me and I was not exactly in party mood, but rewatching your performances really cheered me up and comforted me today.

Thank you so much for that  :grouphug:

23 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

The short story in this thread was very heartwarming, such bittersweet feeling. Apologies if it is already shared.

Yes yes, I cried waaaaah :drowning: (me in a pool of tears)

Dear Yuzu,

maybe a little late but it comes from the heart.

I wish you all the best and love for your birthday. May your dreams come true and you be spared from misfortune.

You know that your figure skating gives us fans so much more than the pure athletic event, but I hope that you don't feel pressured because of it.

Skate, because you enjoy it and find fulfillment in it, not to meet expectations. You are the King, you have nothing to prove to anyone.

I hope you can approach all your projects, whatever they may be in the future, with a light heart and a lot of joy.

Thank you Yuzu, for giving us so many great experiences. Hope your ankle is healing well and wishing you a ton of health.