General Yuzuru Chat

Happy 27th to Mr. Figure Skating, Yuzuru Hanyu! :cheer:

Thank you for being born and spoiling the world with you unrivaled and tremendous talent and skills. You are our light, hope and legacy. May you recover fully to take the ice once again, to conquer the king of all jumps and to skate your ideal performances. Take all the time you need to recover, no rush, you are after all always worth the wait. We love and miss you, our golden boy! So excited to see Roncapu & Tenchi soon.

:8430721:  Happy Birthday dear Yuzu !:8430721:

May love warm your heart & soul with joy today & always 

May you heal well and fly again to realize your dreams :smiley-angelic001:

Thank you for brightening our days and offering so much beauty and hope to our hearts <3:68271401:

Thank you thank you thank you for everything :thanks:

ARIGATO

I wish you health and happiness

Forever :softYuzu:

🌸 Get well soon 🌸

To our magical golden boy, our god of figure skating, our light, our universe, 

Happy Birthday!!!🎁🎂❤ Wish you achieve 4A soon!

We will always be together with you, good times and bad times!

BTW, I am really proud to be Yuzu's fans, who are also amazingly talented! When I look through the celebration messages in tweeter, I feel like I am in an online art exhibition!!! Yuzu, I hope you could see them and feel our love!   

17 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I have already posted the link. Just click on the word "Tianmao" that is underlined in my earlier post but it's the same one posted by jier 

https://citizenwatch.tmall.com/?spm=a1z10.3-b-s.w5001-14529176280.3.78b66301wfrpgl&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scene=taobao_shop

Foreign credit card (Master/ Visa. Not sure about Amex) is acceptable. 

Agree it is quite dangerous. I always place order with the assumption I will lose it but so far they arrived safely. The first time I got a shock when I saw my watch case empty and thought someone stole it but then I realised the watch was separately packed in a bubble wrap (I thought the bubble wrap was just to stuff the box to prevent the content from moving). I'm staying about 5hrs flight time away from China and it took almost a month to receive by ship. I don't recall if the shipment is covered by insurance so it's a risk alright. 

Oh, I meant it's dangerous to my wallet. :67638860:

Thanks for the link!

17 hours ago, Pammi said:

Registering with the online store is proving tricky from my location - I managed to partly register and get a login name, but the password seems to be a big obstacle!! And it says there is a network anomaly! :sadPooh: 

(Hang on in there beautiful watch, I am trying my best to get to you!!) :h99:

I Googled Tianmao/Tmall and it looks like the service is available for Singapore, but it seems only a small number of stores will ship elsewhere internationally. You may need to check with the Citizen Tmall store to verify.

Dear Yuzu, I hope you have decided to pamper yourself by taking a day’s off from work (no FS-related stuff) to focus solely on spending some quality me time and with your loved ones. Forget about being Hanyu Yuzuru, the public figure, the FS star and athlete but simply enjoy being in the roles of a son, grandson, brother, cousin and friend.

On this special day of yours, I hope you make time to visit the temple/shrine to pray for  good (mental and physical) health and make your wishes for the year ahead.

Wishing you a Blessed Birthday and many more Blessed Years ahead! May you always be surrounded with love, peace, happiness and good health. May your wishes and dreams come true.

:tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: :8430721:Happy Birthday Yuzu!:8430721: :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

I hope you are having a wonderful day. May all the warm wishes from everyone today reach you and grant you excellent health, much happiness, and the power to overcome all obstacles and achieve your dreams.

You are in our hearts, and we are always with you, supporting you in whatever you do. Thank you for all the joy you always give to us.  :11135030: