General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Not surprising. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Citizen should make Yuzu watches internationally available and in larger quantities. I'm sure they would also sell out very quickly. And his international fans could get their hands on them. :nod2:

Hooray Hooray, my chinese friend just paid 50 pounds as deposit to book one H&L watch at citizen shop in Chongqing.They have 5 pieces in the shop, 4 were booked earlier on and i got the last piece:wiggle: The salesperson at citizen shop, Chongqing was the same person whom he dealed with when he bought my two blue mother of pearl watches.She texted him today to inform him that there is a new limited edition yuzu watch soon to be on the market..thats really nice of her to do that. My chinese friend is still visiting relatives in Australia.Hope he can get back to china soon to get my watch from citizen.I really dont want him to get stuck in Australia bcos of covid pandemic.

On 12/4/2021 at 5:22 AM, sallycinnamon said:

The watch looks nice especially the H&L colour scheme of the watch face  - though I think silver would go better with these colours :P 

Zu is all about the 'gold'....that photo, he is so beautiful!!:volcano:

12 hours ago, LAY said:

My two previous blue mother of pearl watches are still stuck in China. I asked my Chinese friend to get them for me at Citizen shop in China. He got them but he was unable to ship it out to Brunei by air.Something to do with dangerous to ship by air as the watch has battery in it and the price was above 5000 yen.Its been one year plus now and i still havent seen my watches.I saw this H&L (universal) green face gold chain watch with yuzu's name in his handwritten chinese characters....make me wanted to get it! It is uncommon to own watches (with both English and Chinese signatures on separate watches) from a world famous male figure skater.Still have time to think about getting it ...who knows it might join its blue mother of pearl siblings in China:grin:

Oh now I understand why Tianmao always ship the watches by sea and there is no option by air. 

For international fans who want to try to get the watch, another option is to wait for Citizen to sell it via their official site on Tianmao. They did that for the last 2 watches. Yesterday sales were 127 pieces and looking at the serial numbers, there should be 1994 watches in total. Some will be available in store in China and some are likely to be listed on their Tianmao store. The problem with purchase via Tianmao is that they only do sea shipment (at least that's my past 2 experiences) and depending on where you live, it's gonna take ages. 

Oh another hurdle is you need to know Chinese to navigate the site.....

On 12/4/2021 at 5:12 AM, Yuzurella said:

It's so pretty! Such a beautiful design. It's my favorite of the Yuzu designs so far. And it has diamonds on 12 and on 7. :heartpound:

I was first thinking that a silver color might have been a better fit for the Hope&Legacy color scheme. But then I realized that this is a Yuzu design. Yuzu and silver? Naaah! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I want one! How to get one?!? :studsmatta:

I second this question 😅😂😂😂

6 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Oh now I understand why Tianmao always ship the watches by sea and there is no option by air. 

For international fans who want to try to get the watch, another option is to wait for Citizen to sell it via their official site on Tianmao. They did that for the last 2 watches. Yesterday sales were 127 pieces and looking at the serial numbers, there should be 1994 watches in total. Some will be available in store in China and some are likely to be listed on their Tianmao store. The problem with purchase via Tianmao is that they only do sea shipment (at least that's my past 2 experiences) and depending on where you live, it's gonna take ages. 

Well, the waiting cant be as long as mine! Now, i have 3 watches (2 blue mother of pearl and one greenish blue) stuck in China.I just hope that i get to see them soon....missing them:weeping:

20 hours ago, LAY said:

My two previous blue mother of pearl watches are still stuck in China. I asked my Chinese friend to get them for me at Citizen shop in China. He got them but he was unable to ship it out to Brunei by air.Something to do with dangerous to ship by air as the watch has battery in it and the price was above 5000 yen.Its been one year plus now and i still havent seen my watches.I saw this H&L (universal) green face gold chain watch with yuzu's name in his handwritten chinese characters....make me wanted to get it! It is uncommon to own watches (with both English and Chinese signatures on separate watches) from a world famous male figure skater.Still have time to think about getting it ...who knows it might join its blue mother of pearl siblings in China:grin:

You can take the watches back to the Citizen store (or to any store that replaces watch batteries) and have them remove the batteries. Then you can ship the watches by air. You'll just have to buy new batteries when you receive the watches. It will cost more for shipping, but you can also try shipping each watch individually to stay below the 5000 yuan limit.

Just some ideas you can try. Hope you can get your watches soon!

8 hours ago, yumeaki said:

Well, this is kind of dangerous. Does Tianmao accept foreign credit cards? Can you post a link to their website?

Currently due to the COVID disruption, our ports are all backed up and container ships are all sitting out at sea waiting forever to get their goods unloaded, so if they're shipping by sea, I'll probably see the watch... 2 years from now. :13877886:

On 12/3/2021 at 9:25 AM, Murieleirum said:

And here it is. 

For those wondering what this is: a fan edit of an arrangement of Saint Saen's Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso for two pianos and Yuzu. Enjoy!! 

It's really interesting, and the music makes me picture a completely different type of movement than that in Otonal. Rondo seems expressly designed for the kind of light, quick foot movements that were really popular in fs in the 90s, but done in a prancier, almost kitten like fashion.

To put it bluntly, when I hear Rondo, the image that comes into my head is a playful, cute, whimsical kitty Zuru. 

3 hours ago, IceWings said:

You can take the watches back to the Citizen store (or to any store that replaces watch batteries) and have them remove the batteries. Then you can ship the watches by air. You'll just have to buy new batteries when you receive the watches. It will cost more for shipping, but you can also try shipping each watch individually to stay below the 5000 yuan limit.

Just some ideas you can try. Hope you can get your watches soon!

Well, thanks for your suggestions! Initially, we were thinking of declaring yuzu's watch much lower than the originial price of 6800 plus ren ming bi but was warn against it as China's customs and excise are smart. They can just check their data system and will know the price offhand ...particularly this watch is of limited edition collaborated with famous Yuzuru Hanyu!

3 hours ago, IceWings said:

Well, this is kind of dangerous. Does Tianmao accept foreign credit cards? Can you post a link to their website?

Currently due to the COVID disruption, our ports are all backed up and container ships are all sitting out at sea waiting forever to get their goods unloaded, so if they're shipping by sea, I'll probably see the watch... 2 years from now. :13877886:

I have already posted the link. Just click on the word "Tianmao" that is underlined in my earlier post but it's the same one posted by jier 

https://citizenwatch.tmall.com/?spm=a1z10.3-b-s.w5001-14529176280.3.78b66301wfrpgl&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&scene=taobao_shop

Foreign credit card (Master/ Visa. Not sure about Amex) is acceptable. 

Agree it is quite dangerous. I always place order with the assumption I will lose it but so far they arrived safely. The first time I got a shock when I saw my watch case empty and thought someone stole it but then I realised the watch was separately packed in a bubble wrap (I thought the bubble wrap was just to stuff the box to prevent the content from moving). I'm staying about 5hrs flight time away from China and it took almost a month to receive by ship. I don't recall if the shipment is covered by insurance so it's a risk alright. 

Registering with the online store is proving tricky from my location - I managed to partly register and get a login name, but the password seems to be a big obstacle!! And it says there is a network anomaly! :sadPooh: 

(Hang on in there beautiful watch, I am trying my best to get to you!!) :h99: