General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

GPF has been officially cancelled:

Wishing everyone in Japan to stay safe and healthy!

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

9 hours ago, Pammi said:

here is Skating Japan’s tweet re GPF cancellation too.

Wow, it happened. When will the world go back to normal? SEems like never tbh.

Hace 3 horas, yuzuangel said:

same, but gpf is small fish. why not cancel all figure skating. lol.

:LOL: 

Hace 2 horas, Melodie said:

Oh sure, that is even better LoL. I don't really need FS to continue existing the way it is now. I only need Hanyu skating. 

:nod2:

That being said, I miss Yuzu a lot. I hope he's having a great day today!:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

In other news, it looks like we're getting a H&L watch...:loveshower:

Guest Mary_kyo

I apologize for this being off-topic but we are getting another step closer to “everything can be an email” in figure skating. Getting points without even competing <3. The dedication of the “experts” to bend/ignore the rules is very alarmingly funny these days. Making sure no credibility is left for FS is somehow an achievement tbh.

32 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

And here it is. 

For those wondering what this is: a fan edit of an arrangement of Saint Saen's Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso for two pianos and Yuzu. Enjoy!! 

This is fun.  I hope he skates the start of RondoC as languidly as he does Otonal.  There's something about how understated yet completely impactful his early moves in Otonal were. 

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

And here it is. 

For those wondering what this is: a fan edit of an arrangement of Saint Saen's Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso for two pianos and Yuzu. Enjoy!! 

I don't know if Yuzu and Shinya-san would keep the piece as is or they would put a little twist on it. I hope it is the latter. 

I love, love, love what they did to Haru yo, koi so I have high hope for this collaboration as well. 

4 minutes ago, Melodie said:

I don't know if Yuzu and Shinya-san would keep the piece as is or they would put a little twist on it. I hope it is the latter. 

I love, love, love what they did to Haru yo, koi so I have high hope for this collaboration as well. 

Yes, I love how Shinya plays the piano and how he arranged Haru yo, koi, so I believe he can do Saint-Saens justice, even if it's like a holy piece for me so I guess there would be absolutely no way of it not being absolutely amazing in the end! :love:

58 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

This is fun.  I hope he skates the start of RondoC as languidly as he does Otonal.  There's something about how understated yet completely impactful his early moves in Otonal were. 

Yes, I've noticed it too! Otonal's beginning is so beautiful and underrated... few movements, but perfect. Honestly, the fact that they fit almost any music you put over is because they're just amazing to see, no matter the musical context.