General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Yuzu has overcome so much. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Let me make a slight correction. In this video, Yuzu said he wanted to go back to Sendai soon because he knew his family was in a difficult financial situation. As you know, at that time, he was continuing training while skating in many shows, but when there was no show, he had to train in Yokohama, staying in a hotel for business people at his family's expense. Even before 311, he had been worrying about traveling expenses for skating, so it must have been especially tough at that time to continue skating while being aware of the situation.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
On 11/29/2021 at 2:16 PM, Pammi said:

ISU are doing a FAN SURVEY!!

Lots of questions about their website and social media, but there is a box at the end where you can tell them whatever you like in terms of suggestions of what they could do to improve....you have till 9th December to respond!

https://www.isu.org/isu-news/news/145-news/13815-isu-launches-fan-survey?templateParam=15

Done!

If they want my opinion as a fan I will gladly give it to them. Might have done the whole survey just for the last "what do you want to tell us" box, but if I have to click some things to tell them a bit about scoring, judges and bias.....who cares.

Will this change something: No idea (probably not, but one can hope).

But it can't hurt to send as many responses as possible on the subject to them. As long as one remains neutral and factual,

the comments should be able to be taken seriously.

58 minutes ago, hananistellata said:

Look at this cute fancomic.  :img_20:

Does anyone have a translation for this?

LMEY is curious about Yuzu's new SP like us. Here is a translation:

Frame 1:

LMEY: Hey, you've met the new face (Ron-Cap) already, right?
TTCT: Yeah. We've been training together.
LMEY: What is he like?

Frame 2:
TTCT: ...Keep a secret because he hasn't made his debut yet, alright?
LMEY: Yes.
TTCT: Actually... (Explains in a whisper)
LMEY: Wow! Really?!
TTCT: (Explains some more in a whisper)
LMEY: Is... Is he that bold...?!

Maybe off topic a bit but I thought most would be interested in this about the decision whether GPF can be held in Japan following it’s closure of its borders:

It says the decision will be made tomorrow 2 December.

It’s important due to the pandemic situation and new variant of course, but the decision impacts on Yuzuru too, and where he is in World Standings for 4CC, Olympics, Worlds. Currently he would still be in the final flight at competitions I understand (5th in rankings), but if GPF happens this will change as World Rankings will change.

Guest Mary_kyo

Days like this I remember how the powerful figures can plan excessively, expensively and accurately but at the end, it’s the Universe who decides.....

Hello everyone, just thought I give you a heads up: remember my audio-video montages of Yuzuru to different musics because I cannot stand when we know the piece he's gonna skate to but we don't know the arrangements and the cuts of the music? Well, well. I'm doing it again with Saint-Saens. I just came across the wonderful rendition of the piece for two pianos arranged by Debussy (!!!) and I am dying to see how would Yuzuru skate to that, so I'll post it here as soon as I'm done. 

(I am going crazy for his absence is it obvious?)