General Yuzuru Chat

26 minutes ago, Pammi said:

ISU are doing a FAN SURVEY!!

Lots of questions about their website and social media, but there is a box at the end where you can tell them whatever you like in terms of suggestions of what they could do to improve....you have till 9th December to respond!

https://www.isu.org/isu-news/news/145-news/13815-isu-launches-fan-survey?templateParam=15

I did. I'm sure, they will be delighted  :space:

38 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Lots of questions about their website and social media, but there is a box at the end where you can tell them whatever you like in terms of suggestions of what they could do to improve....you have till 9th December to respond!

https://www.isu.org/isu-news/news/145-news/13815-isu-launches-fan-survey?templateParam=15

They could just disband LOL

20 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

This is such a gorgeous design for Yuzu's new SP costume! :heartpound:

This red one is also really beautiful. :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

All of them are too much for me TBH.

I would want him to go the Ballade route with the costume, striking that gorgeous balance between simplicity and intricate details. Perhaps also find that sweet spot that makes striking red goes well with blue or indigo?  

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

This is such a gorgeous design for Yuzu's new SP costume! :heartpound:

This red one is also really beautiful. :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

The top red costume is stunning though I'd like to see Yuzuru in all of them!! but especially the top red see-through high collar beautiful sleeves one, and that belt! - imagine the screams at the (pre-covid) reveal!!

29 minutes ago, Pammi said:

The best red costume is gorgeous although I would love to see Yuzuru in all of them !! but above all the transparent red top with stand-up collar, a beautiful sleeve, and this belt! - imagine the cries of revelation (pre-covid) !!

Same, the red would be perfect with all the details you wrote and I would add the belt image 1 with the perfect belt relative to the size of Yuzu :yahoo:

4 hours ago, Pammi said:

I filled it a few days ago. Shared my opinions and gave some advice :smiley-devil:  But tbh, I don't think it'll change anything. Are they really so dumb that they didn't realize that fans aren't exactly happy with them? If that's the case then maybe it will actually help :-P  I suppose they'll just ignore our answers. Unless they got so many it'll be difficult to ignore. (And who am I kidding... if there is something they are good at, it's ignorance). Anyway, at leas they won't be able to say we didn't offer our insight. 

2 hours ago, hananistellata said:

I wonder if Yuzuru has some kind of emotional connection to the color blue? I think he mentioned how he views the soul as a blue flame, but that's about it. Thoughts?

Surely, because his autobiography in 2 parts, published in April 2012 is called : "blue flames" and he donated his procedure to rebuild the Sendai rink and for the blue soul, it is surely his thoughts and we can have blues (not the color) in the soul when we are very bad 

Okay, this is hilarious. A fellow fanyu suggested to hold an imaginary all-stars GPF with Yuzu, Dick Button, Ulrich Salchow, Yuna, Mao, Sonja Henie, Virtue/Moir and others and post about it as if it really happened. With competition schedule, live scores, excited tweets about costume reveals, practice sessions and everything   :LOL:

Joking aside: It's disappointing but not surprising that GPF did not get cancelled and is planned to be held in a "bubble". I pray that no one will catch covid or spread it, especially with the new omicron variant on the map.

[edited]

Guest Mary_kyo

Off-topic but everything about this GPF can be an email. Why forcing a competition such as GPF an exception and risk the health of people, including the athletes? Especially when we all know a lot of Russian team don’t even know how to put a mask properly and some are probably not vaccinated too. The demand for GPF (both ticket wise and broadcasting on TV) is not high too, so it isn’t going to have a high impact economical wise too. :shrug: