General Yuzuru Chat

I was thinking about the chances of Yuzu participating at JNats and considered renewing my subscription for Japanese TV only to find out that he websites that I knew about (https://japannettv.com/ and https://forjoytv.com/) have been down since July for "maintenance" which I find fishy. Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Looks like in the end they were illegal services and if that is the case, I feel awful for paying them in the past.

Are there any other websites that we know of? 

22 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

OMG 😭💖💖💖 @Lunna thank you SO MUCH for hanging it!!! 
@Wyell cry with me!! 😭😭😭 we would have been together with so many other satellites there…

It's heartwarming to see all the banners in the arena ❤ Even if Yuzu is not here physically his presence is felt in the arena and in the Olympic park. People are talking pictures of Yuzu's plaque at the Champions of Wall, they are talking about him while having a coffee break during ice resurfacing, they have Poohs with them etc. Everyone wishes him to get better soon. I hope the good wishes reach him in some form and it cheers him up a bit 😊

hace 10 minutos , sallycinnamon said:

It's heartwarming to see all the banners in the arena ❤ Even if Yuzu is not here physically his presence is felt in the arena and in the Olympic park. People are talking pictures of Yuzu's plaque at the Champions of Wall, they are talking about him while having a coffee break during ice resurfacing, they have Poohs with them etc. Everyone wishes him to get better soon. I hope the good wishes reach him in some form and it cheers him up a bit 😊

I was so sad all the previous days, thinking first about him and his injury and second looking at all the stuff I had prepared and my Russian visa on my passport…but yesterday was truly a healing day for me. So much sincere and genuine love, reaching every corner of this world! I really hope he somehow got all this energy as you say!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Enjoy your time there!!! :10742289: 

8 minutes ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I was so sad all the previous days, thinking about him and his injury first and then about everything I had prepared and my Russian visa on my passport… but yesterday was truly a healing day for me. So much sincere and genuine love, reaching every corner of this world! I really hope he got all that energy like you say !! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Enjoy your time there !!! : 10742289: 

:wave: ALL and ALL : yesterday I flew over the SP man and at the very beginning around 2:16 a close-up on a Yuzu banner and also around 3:06 a  :POOH: marked in Russian and rebelotte at 3:36 on the Yuzu and Winnie banner and  :headdesk:  for the cameraman and this proves that Yuzu is in the heart of ALL his fans : grouphug: