General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, Anni said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

[NEWS]

I miss Yuzu's skating and I hope his ankle heals well.:smiley-angelic001:

1 hour ago, Melodie said:

That was quite nice and very complementary of him even tho they got some details wrong, like he didn't win the WC consecutively or he didn't say he would go to Beijing LoL. But they correctly said he is aiming for the 4A (but lol they literally said 4A and not 4 Axel), he broke world records 19 times, he is the trailblazer in combining techniques and artistry and he desires (and succeeds) to give back to society. Most importantly, they focused on him and him alone, no rivalry this or rivalry that or any nasty narrative. 

VTV is Vietnam's national TV so that is a plus as well :)

PS: VNM speakers, feel free to correct me if I get sth wrong :)

PPS, they also mentioned Pooh a lot too and that makes perfect sense lol. The pooh rain is lterally a sight to behold and pooh is his trusted friend.

Found an English translation by a Vietnamese fan (Thank you so much, heun on Twitter! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:)

[NEWS]

20 часов назад, Yuzu_legend сказал:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: Thank you so much to everyone preparing banners and messages for him! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Yes, we prepared very well and we are very happy that it shares in twitter. :8788161: We have mini flags, three big flags, japan flags different sizes and pooh flags :space: There are a lot Hanyu's fans in Russia and we are love him so much and want to support him as we can :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

Hace 1 hora, tsubasanoyume said:

Yes, we prepared very well and we are very happy that it shares in twitter. :8788161: We have mini flags, three big flags, japan flags different sizes and pooh flags :space: There are a lot Hanyu's fans in Russia and we are love him so much and want to support him as we can :tumblr_inline_mqt4graWWO1qz4rgp:

:loveshower::thanks: sooo much for doing it:10742289:!!! Back at CoR 18 we prepared the letters "Yuzu we love you from all over the world" "Get well soon" that was visible during the medal ceremony! This year, watching people sending good wishes to Yuzu at Torino, IdF and now CoR, it makes me sooo emotional and happy!! Specially now for CoR, because he was meant to participate there...I would have been taking my plane to Russia in a few hours:cry:...

Thank you so much again for doing it:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:! To me it really it means the world when other fanyus make efforts to display and convey in a visible way our support and love for Yuzu! I hope you'll enjoy your time there and meet other satellites (I know a few that are also going!) and please send us more pictures if possible!!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

1 час назад, Yuzu_legend сказал:

:loveshower::thanks: sooo much for doing it:10742289:!!! Back at CoR 18 we prepared the letters "Yuzu we love you from all over the world" "Get well soon" that was visible during the medal ceremony! This year, watching people sending good wishes to Yuzu at Torino, IdF and now CoR, it makes me sooo emotional and happy!! Specially now for CoR, because he was meant to participate there...I would have been taking my plane to Russia in a few hours:cry:...

Thank you so much again for doing it:tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:! To me it really it means the world when other fanyus make efforts to display and convey in a visible way our support and love for Yuzu! I hope you'll enjoy your time there and meet other satellites (I know a few that are also going!) and please send us more pictures if possible!!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

Actually a lot of satelites in our community decided to go in Sochi even after Hanyu withdrew to support him in that way we can - using flags, posters, etc... And I really happy about it. There are a lot of people with golden hearts. I hope he'll see it and feel it. :softYuzu:

20 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

What they don't get is that the kind of attraction that Yuzu generates is not due to marketing, promotion or media hype. Yuzu has this huge number of loyal and committed followers and fans because they see something in him that no one else has. People can see and feel that Yuzu is genuine and honest and puts his entire heart and soul out there on the ice for the whole world to see. This is what inspires people. And this is something that cannot be created or fabricated in any way.

I had a talk with my mom this weekend and we came to the conclusion that there are three fundamental aspects that set Yuzu apart from the rest of the active field:

1. Yuzu is a professional skater and entertainer.
    Unlike most sports, a figure skating event is not just a competition. It is also a live show with music, where you go as a spectator to be entertained. It's a bit like going to theatre, opera, musicals or rock concerts, and you expect top quality performances for your money. It was painfully evident in last season's competitions and ice shows like DOI that Yuzu was the mature professional performer in a group of young amateur skaters who are good, but simply no pros yet. You can see how focused they all are to get the technical elements done and the performance visibly suffers from that. When Yuzu skates, you feel his experience, the way he casually embeds his elements into the choreo, how he plays with the music and the audience's expectations. You can only do that if you're 100% confident in your jumps and your skating - when you are a professional. When Yuzu enters the ice, it's no longer a competition. It's his stage, his show, his moment in the spotlights. And people are willing to pay a lot of money to watch that show.

2. Yuzu not only skates, but also creates his programs.
    He is a program designer, music editor, choreographer. He chooses the music himself, he knows exactly what the piece is about and what message he wants to convey with it. He has a clear and logical concept to realize the piece as a skating program, he has a set of different strategies to translate the music to movements and find the best place for the elements in the choreo. This is extremely rare and an immeasurable enrichment for the performance. No matter how good your choreographers and coaches are - nothing can top a galaxy brain and tailor-made program with your own ideas. This is what sets a genius apart from the rest.

3. Yuzu is always 100% Yuzu.
    With Yuzu we are lucky that he shares many of his thoughts and feelings in public and reflects a lot on himself aloud, so that we get a chance to understand him better as a person. He's very direct, self-critical and honest. When he says something, you can expect that he really means it. He never plays a role to satisfy others' expectations. He's not shy to break with gender norms, cultural habits or figure skating trends. He goes his own way and stays true to his values. And his values resonate with a lot of people. On the ice, he's always authentic and pours his heart out, what makes him vulnerable but also very likable for that reason.

To quote my mom: 'Yuzu is not a puppet, who can be controlled that easily. He's grown to a mature puppeteer, who pulls the strings himself now.'

And that's probably the reason, why ISU and JSF want to get rid of him as quickly as possible.

6 hours ago, tsubasanoyume said:

I got lots of positive comments about my banner in Grenoble.  Even though it was high it was noticed.  I'm sure Yuzu will get to know about all our efforts and feel our wishes for his health along with our love for him. 

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

I had a conversation with my mom over the weekend and we came to the conclusion that there are three fundamental aspects that set Yuzu apart from the rest of the active field:

1. Yuzu est un patineur et artiste professionnel.
    Contrairement à la plupart des sports, un événement de patinage artistique n'est pas seulement une compétition. C'est aussi un spectacle vivant avec de la musique, où l'on se rend en spectateur pour se divertir. C'est un peu comme aller au théâtre, à l'opéra, aux comédies musicales ou aux concerts de rock, et vous vous attendez à des performances de qualité supérieure pour votre argent. Il était douloureusement évident lors des compétitions de la saison dernière et des spectacles sur glace comme DOI que Yuzu était l'interprète professionnel mature d'un groupe de jeunes patineurs amateurs qui sont bons, mais tout simplement pas encore des pros. Vous pouvez voir à quel point ils sont tous concentrés sur la réalisation des éléments techniques et les performances en souffrent visiblement. Quand Yuzu patine, on ressent son expérience, la façon dont il intègre avec désinvolture ses éléments dans la choré, comment il joue avec la musique et les attentes du public. Vous ne pouvez le faire que si vous re 100% confiance dans vos sauts et votre patinage - quand vous êtes un professionnel. Quand Yuzu entre sur la glace, ce n'est plus une compétition. C'est sa scène, son spectacle, son moment sous les projecteurs. Et les gens sont prêts à payer beaucoup d'argent pour regarder cette émission.

2. Yuzu non seulement patine, mais crée également ses programmes.
    Il est concepteur de programmes, monteur musical, chorégraphe. Il choisit lui-même la musique, il sait exactement de quoi parle la pièce et quel message il veut faire passer avec. Il a un concept clair et logique pour réaliser la pièce comme un programme de patinage, il a un ensemble de stratégies différentes pour traduire la musique en mouvements et trouver la meilleure place pour les éléments de la choré. C'est extrêmement rare et un enrichissement incommensurable pour la performance. Peu importe à quel point vos chorégraphes et entraîneurs sont bons, rien ne peut surpasser un cerveau galactique et un programme sur mesure avec vos propres idées. C'est ce qui distingue un génie des autres.

3. Yuzu is still 100% Yuzu.
    With Yuzu, we are fortunate that he shares many of his thoughts and feelings in public and reflects aloud a lot about himself, so that we have the chance to better understand him as a person. He is very direct, self-critical and honest. When he says something, you can expect him to really mean it. He never plays a role in meeting the expectations of others. He does not hesitate to break with gender norms, cultural habits or trends in figure skating. He follows his own path and stays true to his values. And his values resonate with a lot of people.On the ice, he is always genuine and gives his all, which makes him vulnerable but also very sympathetic for this reason.

To quote my mother: “Yuzu is not a puppet, which can be controlled so easily. He's become a mature puppeteer, pulling the strings himself now.

And this is probably the reason why ISU and JSF want to get rid of it ASAP.

Once again  :thanks:  for your HENNI writing and we could tell you that you are a great professional to write such an analysis  :girlsigh: and there is nothing to add = it is PERFECT as you describe Yuzu and also think that with this career of exceptional skating and he was able to do VERY high university studies and a thesis that will mark the spirits in the analysis of the jumps (well you know what I mean?) and you are written the word "GENIE" and that is what that it is  :animated-smileys-character-075:

Yes, a guy like that "annoys" in fact, because he has a more forward vision / wants to "dust off" all that is harmful and it is like everywhere unfortunately, that people precursor / too intelligent and who dare to speak , are very frowned upon  > :( and beautiful quote from your mother = BRAVO mom HENNI :dancingpooh:

5 minutes ago, Anni said:

Good news: the video has reached 1 million views  : clapclap4:

ANNI, we should expect it isn't it  :peace2: YES bravo Yuzu, you can be proud of yourself and I have 2 videos of which 1 has a title that fits him like a glove (like his Irene) and the 2nd will do us good, because his lyrics are sometimes funny and  :giggle:  : but of course he's cool  : softYuzu:   and especially takes care of you and I really think he feels the support from his fans around the world  

On 11/22/2021 at 11:43 PM, Yuzurella said:

I agree. The ISU, certain feds and some media outlets are trying to fabricate a new star with Yuma like they've been trying for years with Nathan. Guess what, it didn't work with Nathan. And I believe it won't work with Yuma either.

Now, in Yuzu's absence, they're trying to create a new "exciting" rivalry between Nathan and Yuma in order to boost the audience's interest. The media always need drama and produce drama for the sake of attention. That's what they're trying to do here: create artificial drama in order to attract attention.

What they don't get is that the kind of attraction that Yuzu generates is not due to marketing, promotion or media hype. Yuzu has this huge number of loyal and committed followers and fans because they see something in him that no one else has. People can see and feel that Yuzu is genuine and honest and puts his entire heart and soul out there on the ice for the whole world to see. This is what inspires people. And this is something that cannot be created or fabricated in any way.

How did Yuzu warrant admiration, adoration and amass such huge, loyal and supportive global fan base in his competitive career that no amount of media propaganda can ever hope to achieve? Simply by staying true to himself and letting his work speak for itself. Since young, he has always been an artistic athlete.Through his perfect blend of highly artistic-highly technical and heartfelt performances, he was able to stir multitude of emotions in us, connecting and forging bonds with us.

Time is required to cultivate a deep and intimate relationship with the audience. Competing in the Senior Circuit for more than a decade, time is on his side. According to Aristotle,  “when these relationships blossom, they do so with trust, admiration and awe. They bring with them some of the sweeter joys that life has to offer.”

Based on our appreciation of his character and goodness, I believe many of us formed friendships of virtue (Aristotle’s third type of friendship) with Yuzu.

Before ending my post, I want to share the following quote with Yuzu (hope he’s lurking). Praying for the best possible outcome for you, Yuzu :smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

“When they judge you, yawn.

When they misunderstand you, smile.

When they underestimate you, laugh.

When they condemn you, ignore.

When they envy you, rejoice.

When they oppose you, prevail.”

Matshona Dhliwayo

5小时前, Yuzuwinnie说:

you can be proud of yourself and I have 2 videos of which 1 has a title that fits him like a glove (like his Irene)

OMG, I never thought one of my all time favorite songs fits him so well. Indeed, "you are just like an angel, your skin makes me cry, you float like a feather in a beautiful world, I wish I was special, you are so fucking special".