General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

oh...… It's actually a delicious scenario :girlsigh: but is it possible to successfully debut an "impossible" jump under the pressure of Olympics? Maybe Yuzu is built different but I can't imagine that quality in anyone. 

For this seemingly ’Mission Impossible’ scenario, it’s strictly a dream for the only resident/occupier of Planet Hanyu to execute:grin: Even then, I know it is still a tall order for him. There have been way too much human interventions up till now and it seems the only way to outdo them is his determination + hard work + divine intervention:smiley-angelic001::smiley-angelic001:

1 hour ago, Yuzurella said:

This is such a cute and touching comic about Yuzu's journey to making his dreams come true, one after another. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

We know he will also achieve his next great goal. And we always support and cheer him along the way. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

This comic makes me very emotional:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I just found this on twitter. The Turkish sport channel posted a short video of "Blinding Lights".

(Translation)

[NEWS]

Get well soon Yuzu :heartpound:

I share this here too, because I totally fell in love with these slow motion studies of Yuzu's jumps. It's so satisfying to watch. Love that triple Axel from DOI especially, but the other two are also brilliant.

Footnote: Just realized that I forgot to mute the 3A clip LOL.

I'm actually thinking about doing clips for the 4Lo, 4Lz and 3F as well, but I'm still searching for proper footage that needs:

• high resolution (1080p is absolute minimum)
  • very high framerate (live recording in at least 60 fps, replay footage in 30+ fps)
  • not too high contrast (ice marks should be visible)
  • good camera perspective that captures the whole body (not just the feet)
26 minutes ago, Henni147 said:

Je partage ça ici aussi, car je suis totalement tombée sous le charme de ces études au ralenti des sauts de Yuzu. C'est tellement satisfaisant à regarder. J'adore ce triple Axel de DOI en particulier, mais les deux autres sont également brillants.

En fait, je pense également à faire des clips pour les 4Lo, 4Lz et 3F, mais je suis toujours à la recherche de séquences appropriées qui nécessitent :

• haute résolution (1080p est le minimum absolu)
  • fréquence d'images très élevée (enregistrement en direct à au moins 60 ips, rejouer les séquences à plus de 30 ips)
  • pas trop de contraste (les marques de glace doivent être visibles)
  • bonne perspective de la caméra qui capture tout le corps (pas seulement les pieds)

Oh  :thankssign:HENNI, it's just great what you did  :headdesk:  and I can better see the slow-motion stages of a jump  :peace2: and, indeed, how not to fall under the spell and the extreme precision and the tensions on Yuzu's face and which shows that it is difficult and have admired the result and I copy a comment: "where are the judges looking" ??? the ceiling can be  :dry: : eh Yuzu you still have my support.

8 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

J'ai fait ces porte-clés et autocollants pour CoR mais je n'y vais plus. J'allais les donner aux fans alors j'en ai commandé un tas. Si quelqu'un en veut, faites-moi savoir votre adresse par DM et je pourrai vous en envoyer:)

You did a great job  :2thumbsup: and I wish I had 1 (I would pay for it of course) but I don't know what a DM is, maybe as a private message? I only see that and I already see a (and 2 if possible also) Yuzu keychain and a sticker and it would be a real gift and this would be the only opportunity, for me, to have a souvenir Yuzu. 

7 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

You did a great job  :2thumbsup: and I wish I had 1 (I would pay for it of course) but I don't know what a DM is, maybe as a private message? I only see that and I already see a (and 2 if possible also) Yuzu keychain and a sticker and it would be a real gift and this would be the only opportunity, for me, to have a souvenir Yuzu. 

i'll send you a DM! and yeah a DM is a private message