General Yuzuru Chat

46 minutes ago, Anni said:

Hello everyone :wave:

New SP revealing :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

Yuzu can jump 4F now :O

OMG what news in the morning.
But the important thing now is that he recovers quickly from his injury.:smiley-angelic001: Get well soon Yuzu:heartpound:

By the way 

The talk with Max is coming soon :love:

He did jump the 4f in practice. He mentioned that before, what caught me is he mentioning it again. Really feels like he is going to jump it for real.

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

We already know what Yuzu at the boards is like :xD::

Yes. So much yes.

I actually prefer the piano version too. It feels a lot ‘clearer’. While I like violins, and they make me sob when they hit the right note, there is something about just one instrument and figure skating that makes me swoon - especially when Yuzu does it. 

As for the 4F, I always thought that he was able to jump it all this time rotation wise, but the edge was just preventing him from using it in competitions? Or was I putting him on a pedestal? 

sigh. I miss him.

I know he isn't going to perform anytime soon but hearing this announcement (or is it actually more of a leak? :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:) makes me feels like he'd (recover and) perform it sometime soon enough, and that makes me feel relieved and happy...

Oh well. Don't worry, I still remember that he needs some time to recover. But this definitely helps me being more patient while waiting for his eventual recovery...

I never ever expected to get this excited about an Introduction & Rondo Capriccioso announcement. Interestingly, Intro & Rondo and Zigeunerweisen are kind of siblings as violin pieces, they are often combined with each other in concerts or on CD‘s. When Yuzuru chose this music for his (maybe) last season, he may have looked back to his first senior season. And Intro & Rondo is also connected to Notte Stellata (original music by Saint-Saëns), which itself is connected to the Olympics and to the Earthquake. There may be many meanings in this music choice. 

I hope we will get to see this program soon. Sending all my wishes to him and to his ankle.

Oh I miss Yuzuru sooooo much I have that familiar pain in my chest after all this exciting (but sad too) news, how I long to see him skating!

I had root canal treatment yesterday on a molar, and it's just amazing the technology, and chemistry knowledge and materials used, and the skill of the dentist - if we can do such fiddly and difficult things with teeth and nerves, how come we can't give Yuzuru strong new ligaments in his ankle?? :banginghead:

(actually I wrecked my knee ligaments aged 14 yrs and the surgeon did some amazing thing with muscle from my thigh to support the knee and replace the function of one of the ruptured ligaments - not that I could ever do sports such as ski or figure skate seriously (although I DID do quite a bit of skating, tennis, and squash on it against advice of course tut tut); swimming and cycling OK, but that was many years ago and surgical techniques have surely progressed?? All you scientists/medics/physiologists you can see I am speaking from a stance of total ignorance lol!)

Heal well Yuzuru and allow the ankle time to get strong again, I am sure you have all the best possible advice and knowledge on how to best aid recovery for this particular injury, looking forward to seeing you again once you are healed, sending love and healing wishes of course! :8232307:

OMG OMG OMG. Introduction and 

Rondo Capriccioso by Saint saens' is absolutely one of my FAVOURITE violin performances so I am absolutely HYPED. I would have actually preferred the violin version because, of course being a violinist, it has a special place in my heart and I have heard it so many times I could sing it by memory, but I know that our Yuzu is partial with piano, so I am sure that the piano version will be as beautiful as ever. 

It's such a shame not to know when we're gonna see him again...

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

Oh I miss Yuzuru sooooo much I have that familiar pain in my chest after all this exciting (but sad too) news, how I long to see him skating!

I had root canal treatment yesterday on a molar, and it's just amazing the technology, and chemistry knowledge and materials used, and the skill of the dentist - if we can do such fiddly and difficult things with teeth and nerves, how come we can't give Yuzuru strong new ligaments in his ankle?? :banginghead:

(actually I wrecked my knee ligaments aged 14 yrs and the surgeon did some amazing thing with muscle from my thigh to support the knee and replace the function of one of the ruptured ligaments - not that I could ever do sports such as ski or figure skate seriously (although I DID do quite a bit of skating, tennis, and squash on it against advice of course tut tut); swimming and cycling OK, but that was many years ago and surgical techniques have surely progressed?? All you scientists/medics/physiologists you can see I am speaking from a stance of total ignorance lol!)

Heal well Yuzuru and allow the ankle time to get strong again, I am sure you have all the best possible advice and knowledge on how to best aid recovery for this particular injury, looking forward to seeing you again once you are healed, sending love and healing wishes of course! :8232307:

Did your dentist use microscope to do root canal treatment for your molar tooth? Its even more amazing with microscope as the root canal can be magnified much bigger so as you can see (from screen attached to dental chair) the dentist clean, prep the canal and pack the canal with gutta percha.Root treated tooth tend to be more brittle, make sure you protect this molar with a crown - talk to your dentist about crowning this molar!

@lay : response below under spoiler

Spoiler

Yes a microscope was used - it took 2.5 hours! I had a very curved root, and the dentist said the other 3 roots all presented "challenges". I could watch what he was doing via a reflection on the light shade!

Yes I am having a crown, don't worry! (Thanks for your concern :67638860:)

Lol.

Imagine Jeff and Shae putting their heads together this summer like:

If ISU and national feds politic their favs to gold, then we choreograph our crazy boy to 1 billion views on YT :smiley-devil:

Jeff, ready for Rondo?

- Yep. Let's go and create the ultimate badass SP that will record the first ever ippon win. High-five, Shae :smiley-devil:

3 hours ago, birnasan said:

I never ever expected to get this excited about an Introduction & Rondo Capriccioso announcement. Interestingly, Intro & Rondo and Zigeunerweisen are kind of siblings as violin pieces, they are often combined with each other in concerts or on CD‘s.

This probably is why :) 

Also, hear me and my conspiracy theorist brain out, mayhaps Yuzu chose Rondo because 1) he is now mature enough to skate to it, 2) he's always wanted to skate to it, 3) he wants to pay tribute to his younger self (15-year-old Yuzu who skated to Zigneuweisen which was composed by Sarasate, and 19-year-old Yuzu who was ready to take the world by storm + Sarasate was 19 when he got Rondo).

To sum up what I just wrote 😂

2wxmbd.jpg