General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Well, the NHK pamphlet had indeed already the SP... 

ETA:

And here it is! 

@Paskud

The screenshot doesn't include much news except for the SP music.

His bio says he was born on December 7, 1994, in Sendai, and is 172cm tall now. His training bases are Toronto and Sendai. His coaches are Brian, Tracy, and Ghislain. His SP is Introduction et Rondo capriccioso en la mineur, choreographed by Jeff Battle and Shae-Lynn Bourne. His FP is Ten to Chi to choreographed by Shae-Lynn Bourne. As his past results, it mentions WFC2021 (the latest comp) PC2018, Sochi2014, and WFC2014, 2017.

The text under the bio introduces him as the king of figure skating who has accomplished the super slam and is still going forward with pride, saying he continues challenging himself for his ideal that is a performance that presents the height of the sport and its artistry, and that he is gaining respect from the skaters all of the worlds because of his such an attitude. It also mentions his challenge on the unprecedented feat of landing 4A in his third Olympic season, but unfortunately, I can't read the end of this text.

ETA: I overlooked Shae-Lynn's name as a choreographer for the SP at first so I added it to the translation of his bio.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

1 minute ago, sweetwater said:

The text under the bio introduces him as the king of figure skating who has accomplished the super slam and is still going forward with pride, saying he continues challenging himself for his ideal that is a performance that presents the height of the sport and its artistry and is gaining respect from the skaters all of the worlds because of it. It also mentions his challenge on the unprecedented feat of landing 4A in his third Olympic season, but

Does it really say that? Do you mean to tell me that something JSF had a hand in, actually praises Yuzu?

Is the world ending? :smiley-scared003:

2 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Pardon, but if this isn't said in pamphlet, then there is no way I will believe in more rumours.

This person said it was from another page of the pamphlet where there's an interview with Yuzu. We'll have to wait and see if someone will post a photo of it, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

12 minutes ago, fyere0 said:

This person said it was from another page of the pamphlet where there's a short interview with Yuzu. We'll have to wait and see if someone will post a photo of it, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

Well, now that's disappointing. Because Saint-Saëns' piece is a complex composition on many instruments and I have hard time believing that a piano can give it justice.

I listened to both the youtube clips posted above for the music. 

Generally prefer violin but I can see how the piano fit well for Yuzu and I quite like it too. There are some parts that gives a sense of tranquility as I imagine Yuzu's skating to just one instrument playing at the background. Though the piano version I watched has 2 pianos, not sure how Shinya-san will arrange it for 1 piano. 

To think that we could be seeing the new SP this week..... I was so ready to pack up and rush home early to watch the SP but alas...  Hope Yuzu is recovering well. 

1 hour ago, Briq_S said:

Yuzu also said in the Pamphlet, that he can jump 4Flip now!

How great his condition was before NHK! I feel so sad...

Why do I feel like this is actually much bigger news than it appears? 

Can Yuzu's dream of doing a program with every possible quad in it be far off? 

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Why do I feel like this is actually much bigger news than it appears? 

Can Yuzu's dream of doing a program with every possible quad in it be far off? 

You just wait, once he is in the right condition he is so putting thr 4F in the SP for sheer chaos :8430721: