General Yuzuru Chat

14 hours ago, Paskud said:

"wanting to play bass, guitar and drums"

But not at the same time, right? D:

This is a really cool and positive surprise for me tbh. I expected him to go for the piano, but I 100% support rockstar Yuzu  :rock:

Just feel very sorry for the Hanyu household and neighbors in advance. Imagine him praciticing guitar, bass and drums every day like... 10h straight to get THERE  :embSwan:

By the way: Oly Seimei is less than 100K views away from hitting 21 million :dancingpooh:

And Parisienne Walkways is less than 70K shy of 10 Mio!

1 hour ago, Yuzu_legend said:

I’m also wondering if Yuzu and Brian will meet? 
ETA: maybe after NHK? I have no idea about the rules/bubble this time?!

If Brian was in Russia I'd be 100% sure he'd meet Evgenia.

If Brian was in Spain I'd be 100% sure he'd meet Javi.

If Brian is in Japan I am 99% sure he won't meet Yuzuru :xD: (unless Yuzuru goes to NHK, which I doubt very much when he can watch on TV and not travel...)

I'd be happy to be proved wrong though!

Hace 1 hora, Pammi said:

If Brian was in Russia I'd be 100% sure he'd meet Evgenia.

If Brian was in Spain I'd be 100% sure he'd meet Javi.

If Brian is in Japan I am 99% sure he won't meet Yuzuru :xD: (unless Yuzuru goes to NHK, which I doubt very much when he can watch on TV and not travel...)

I'd be happy to be proved wrong though!

:LOL: why is this so true! 

I share this little discovery here too, because it made me feel really happy today :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Shae's comment on the TenChi step sequence can be read here:

On 10/6/2021 at 4:06 PM, birnasan said:

[excerpt]

Q: In the middle of the step sequence [of Ten to chi to], there is a pose where [Hanyu] reaches his hands to the sky.

Shae: In the middle of the step sequence, when he raises his hands, he holds the sword with one hand and touches the blade with the other hand. After that, he moves softly with the sword in his hand. It is as if he is actually dancing. The meaning of this moment is that we are in the middle of a battle, but it is a battle with beauty, like a dance, like a "battle dance". In movies, we often see fight scenes in slow motion, showing the great mastery and artistry of the swordsmen. The same can be said of a good skater: the better the technique, the more beautiful the skating. In the same way, a good warrior has a mastery of technique and knows how to use his body. They have a strong presence in every movement. Not only in attack, but also in defence. That's what I tried to express in this choreography. The scene where he raises his hands is an expression of freedom. The next pose shows that even in this state of freedom, he can go into battle mode at any moment. A moment of loosening would mean surrender. This is not something that is done with the mind, it is something that the body knows and does. It's a part of him that transcends what he can control with his head. That was the idea behind the footwork.

57 minutes ago, Fay said:

CONGRATULATIONS Mme Nicole ZHOU for this perfect text which sums up who Yuzu is  :agree: : the HYPER skater / the very intelligent man for having been able to build and do long studies and a thesis (I did not do any), of course. he needed a lot of instruction  :girlsigh: because to make this HIGH career requirement that is figure skating and, in my opinion, he knew how to exploit his gift for skating with rigorous work + his studies, I say  :animated-smileys-character-075: and this humility towards others compared to 2011 and the indispensable support of his family who is :headdesk:  in his success and rewrite his friendship with Javi (PS I see on wikipedia that Javi would not have done a study "apparently"? and without judgment on my part) and for his ballerina-style arms and legs, I l 'had noticed quite a bit, being a "fan" of classical ballets and he has the perfect body for a man to do Feminine positions, like the Biellmann and Ina Bauer and let's not forget Mr  :dancingpooh:   and I think he wanted to "dust off "the skating, by its particular style in EVERYTHING (it is written) and it will remain forever unforgettable in our memories. 

Now Yuzu take care of you and come back to us, as soon as you feel ready : snonegai:

22 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

BRAVO Mme Nicole ZHOU pour ce texte parfait qui résume bien qui est Yuzu  : to agree: : l'HYPER skateur / l'homme très intelligent pour avoir su construire et faire de longues études et une thèse (je n'en ai pas fait), bien sûr. il avait besoin de beaucoup d'instruction  : girl sigh: car pour faire cette HAUTE exigence de carrière qu'est le patinage artistique et, à mon avis, il a su exploiter son don pour le patinage avec un travail rigoureux + ses études je dis  : animated-smileys-characters-075: et cette humilité envers les autres par rapport à 2011 et le soutien indispensable de sa famille qui :chief:  in her success and rewrite her friendship with Javi (PS I see on wikipedia that Javi would not have studied "apparently"? and without judgment on my part) and for her ballerina-style arms and legs, I had noticed it quite a bit, being a "fan" of classical ballets and he has the perfect body for a man to do feminine positions, like the Biellmann and Ina Bauer and let's not forget Monsieur  :dancingpooh:   and I think he wanted to "dust off" the skate, in its particular style in EVERYTHING (it is written) and it will forever be unforgettable in our memories. 

Now Yuzu take care of you and come back to us, as soon as you feel ready : snonegai:

And here is a video, which I think, sums up WHO is Yuzu and there is nothing to add and you will understand better than me, certainly all the words said about Yuzu 

not sure if this is still relevant, but i've read through the russian text of orser's interview - the ai translation back to english was accurate. but i would not put it past the transcriber and translator from english to russian to lose nuances. as someone fluent in russian i read russian media from time to time, and boy the quality is bad.