General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

I admire Yuzu's determination to achieve his goals and make his dreams come true. It takes such strength and courage to not only dream big, but to achieve and go for your big dreams and make them real. :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

He'll have many chances and a lot of time to do all the other things he still wants to do. I look forward to Yuzu playing an actual guitar and not just air guitar. :dancingpooh:

Imagine him doing a CiONTU world tour (Please, Yuzu!) and not just being a rockstar on the ice, but also rocking it on stage with his guitar! :ganba:

[NEWS]

"wanting to play bass, guitar and drums"

But not at the same time, right? D:

On 11/8/2021 at 7:31 PM, Paskud said:

"wanting to play bass, guitar and drums"

But not at the same time, right? D:

At this point I wouldn't be too surprised if Yuzu pulls a Jacob Collier (but in real life(!)) one day...

(...or you know, there's always a sequencer pedal... (though that'd look less impressive(?) and hectic 😅😆🙈))

I have phases following figure skating, and with the easing of the pandemic and getting a job it's been harder to follow the Planet. I'm as sad as anyone to hear about Yuzu's injury, but my brain decided to entertain especulations about his new SP and last night I DREAMT about it... Except it looked like a full on super kpop show in which he was an ALIEN dressed in a lot of vinyl, purplish pink, and there was a singer with him, I couldn't recognize them but it looked a lot like Brazilian singer drag queen Pabllo Vitar and the music was in Spanish I think? 🤣 So yeah, that's what the drought is doing to my brain, I just wanted to share 😝

Just dropping in to wave at Yuzu and if you're lurking somewhere around here--

Man, you didn't have to fuel my INFP imagination like that.

I was screaming chaotically like a school girl (And I haven't screamed like one in ages)

when you said you wanted to learn those instruments.

As someone who has taken up art and music at the same time, all I can say is go for it sir!

You can learn them anytime. Your sense of rhythm will be of huge help to get you started.

Goodness, I almost went mental.

Thanks for the god shot, Yuzu. :agree2:

I hope you're faring well in this storm. ;A;

I wonder if this has been already shared. (Sorry if it has. My memory of these few days is a bit blurry...)

At Miyagi Furusato Plaza in Tokyo, yesterday
*Miyagi Furusato Plaza is a shop introducing local products of Miyagi in Tokyo.

Look at the spelling of "Nekomasamune" in the poster.

Some other photos

They have been distributing the postcard version of 4A Nekomasamune for free since November 6.

[NEWS]