General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Omg Yuzu!! No!!!! He injured his ankle!

I'm waiting for translations of his official statement. 

I hope it's not too serious. 

Gosh this feels like dèjá vu... Haven't we been here before? In this almost exact sequence of events?!! I pray to God that means only good things are waiting at the end because... can't he catch a break?!!!

A translation for his statement. 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
4 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

Gosh this feels like dèjá vu... Haven't we been here before? In this almost exact sequence of events?!! I pray to God that means only good things are waiting at the end because... can't he catch a break?!!!

A translation for his statement. 

Don't you dare rushing this, Hanyu.

Omg is this real.How bad is the injury?Is it on the same ankle as before.Hope it is not serious and recovers soon.Is he going to withdraw from Rostelecom also?He must be so frustrated right now especially after planning to jump the 4a in NHK.So no GPF for him then.Looks like all my praying for healthy Yuzuru is not working then...Im feel likes crying now.Why must everything bad happened to him again before the Olympic only this time dont think he will go to the Olympic anymore.Are we going able to see Yuzuru at all?

The way I'm here again on a rainy November morning crying over damned NHK :sadPooh: 

Why always the right ankle? Of course the risk was inherent in that monster jump, but this is cruel, stopped one step before possibly achieving his dream:smiley-sad021:

@ the universe: are we the clowns or what?? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I first saw the screenshot of the tweet somewhere else, hoping that it isn't true or something but hopping onto here I found out that of course it was true... 💀

If anything this shows that Yuzu still needs someone else besides him (ie. his coaches) to monitor him.

(Obviously I hope he'd recover swiftly enough)

(Further discussion put in spoiler due to its potentially upsetting nature)

Spoiler

This puts his Olympics participation in question (if it wasn't already, when he was known to be still in his tiptop shape). I don't know how to feel... A part of me doesn't feel so upset if he ends up not participating because of this (but perhaps that's because I've felt so numb already about FS lately). If fuckery ends up happening in Beijing Men's Single then at least with his absence it would be slightly less upsetting, it seems...

(Also damn anyone who commented Yuzu was tempting fate or anything to that effect! :v :v :v :v :v

We need to start something to cheer him up! If anyone has an idea or suggestion, please dm!!

Yuzu, we know you’ve been working so hard towards your goal. There’s probably nothing we can do to lessen your pain and frustration other than to tell you again and again how much we truly love you and that we’re here always supporting you and cheering for you!!! Thank you so much for always giving the best of you! Get well soon! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw: