General Yuzuru Chat

1 時間前, Kizunaさんが言いました:

:thanks: 勉強になりました。You really can learn something new on PH every day!

Yes, truly.  It's English expressions in my case. Your translation has taught me a lot as I'm not good at dialogues in English. Thanks to you :20111123175648e45:  

18 hours ago, Anni said:

Something Yuzu content for the sunday. :happydance:TV Asahi broadcasted today the WTT 2021  PHOTO & MOVIE special with the photographers Nobuaki Tanaka & Sunao Noto

Source: https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/contents/sports/0537/

I have not found videos on twitter yet, but on weibo (Yuzu cut).

: 68271262:

Reveal hidden contents

I hope you can open the links. :smiley-angelic001:

[NEWS]

Thanks for posting this! I've tried to piece the cuts together: https://streamable.com/bc4deu

Hoping I did it in the right order 😅

[NEWS]

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Thanks for posting this! I've tried to piece the cuts together: https://streamable.com/bc4deu

Hoping I did it in the right order 😅

[NEWS]

Yes, it is the right order :yes:

Many thanks for the joining together the clips and the uploading.:thanks:

It's already November:O.....and next week we will finally see Yuzu on the ice again.:panic: I hope he can well train until then. Stay healthy Yuzu. :smiley-angelic001:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

Yuzu's beautiful purple Origin costume will be displayed in the Maison KOSÉ Ginza store from today:heartpound:

[NEWS]

Origin 2.0 is sooo beautiful! It's definitely one of my favorite Yuzu costumes. :heartpound:

Looking at his costume, you can see just what an incredible figure Yuzu has. Broad shoulders and such a tiny waist!

4 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Holy shit! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: :13877886: :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Okay, this is getting real. This is not a test. It's happening! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

All we can do is hope for the best. Yuzu, may you make your dream come true and achieve your goal. And please stay healthy and happy! That's the most important thing! :snonegai:

I'm out of the loop, has he mentioned successfully landing it before? or is he saying this at a time when we have no idea how quad axel training is going? :59227c768286a__s:

14 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Holy shit! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: :13877886: :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Okay, this is getting real. This is not a test. It's happening! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

All we can do is hope for the best. Yuzu, may you make your dream come true and achieve your goal. And please stay healthy and happy! That's the most important thing! :snonegai:

OMGGG :003:

:panic::smiley-angelic001: