General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, Anni said:

It's so true :nod2:

Here is the Figurepedia episode of October 17, Yuzu's cut with Shizuka Arakawa & Nobu :happy:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4696365637500952/4696458416098570

Credit: Infostation Yuzuru Hanyu on weibo

[NEW]

Hope you can open the video. For me, it works through Google Chrome.

:thankssign: ANNIE : M Ambési loves Yuzu a lot and defends it, besides and I agree with what is written there and NEVER underestimate it : softYuzu:

I opened this video directly easily, because I open my computer via google chrome (well it was not me who did it) it is the seller of the computer who came to me to install it (I can't) and who told me that GC is good and I said to him : "anyway, I trust you as long as I can navigate !!!!, good, and like you, I did not understand the lyrics and I understood from the pictures and see Nobu and Shusika  :peace2: and Yuzu running for his 4A and "GANBATTE" 

I hope the organizers prepared a rather large postbox to receive all the mail from Yuzuru Hanyu acolytes from all over the world who can't go and see him in person. :pouty:

And what if people start sending in Poohs? Perhaps they should prepare a couple of containers. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
22 minutes ago, Pammi said:

sorry if already posted - love to imagine him dancing 1980s disco !!

: iagree:  with you and why not at a gala? and costume that goes with it  :hairflip:  and I imagine it, also in his bathroom and his room which dances the disco  :cheer: with a mirror ball  and also Mr Yuzu you made the air guitar at a gala in Spain (known harchi image) on "don't stop me now" from Queens :yes:  

Just saw the new ANA ad on instagram. It is very cute and lovely. And kind of familiar and intimate (like the green pants in the white wall clip the other day).  After a couple of years without travel, it brought back feelings of being ready to go off on an adventure and looking forward to sharing those experiences with someone close to you. I am very much projecting of course - I was right in the middle of planning my first trip in 2 years with my partner when I saw the ad. But I wonder if that's exactly the sentiment they were banking on when they made this. 

He's great in it. He probably won't but I think he really could do some acting if he wanted one day.