General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, holina said:

It's nothing new but it came on my YouTube suggestions and I think it's really cool! It really makes me want to buy it (I was holding back!). Maybe I'll buy a bunch of Yuzu books together when this season's new ones come out next year… cheaper shipping that way…

:wave: ALL : I just savored this video and I  :heartpound:  and everything you say the woman is true compared to the details that have not seen !!!!! I have never bought anything outside of France and it is this one

https://www.amazon.co.jp/スポーツニッポン新聞社/ dp / 4910319034 / ref = pd_sim_12 / 356-7440161-0211522? pd_rd_w IpP9n = & = pf_rd_p e2d8154e-eaa7-4e5c-92b5-da933ded21eb & pf_rd_r SYX5PXS1GG8VS0J9HRRD = & = pd_rd_r d5d0133d-30c7 -4a4f-809d-b76a5c1fb102 & pd_rd_wg = Zab7v & pd_rd_i = 4910319034 & psc = 1      : but the price is in Yen (normal for the Japanese Amazon site) and I don't know what it is in € ?? and if there are any who know it, please tell me and also, I think? (and "if" I buy it, it will depend on the price and shipping costs too) that my bank will "transform" my € into Yen !? where i write to santa claus :surprised_pikachu:  

Why also this rocket? and OK with the StSq4 :headdesk: 

For Yuzu's birthday, I would like to do it : but I don't have twitter and FB ......  

Lately, in Japanese speaking part of Twitterverse, musicians are sharing their experiences under the hashtag "#演奏中に起こった事故" (which means "an accident I experienced during a performance") and Kotaro Fukuma, who worked with Yuzu in FaOI and MwW, shared his episode about Ballade No.1.

"I have had to suspend my performance twice until today.
The first time was in March 2015, during my first recital at Salle Gaveau, Paris, when a recording of my past performance suddenly got played in the auditorium.
The second time was in October 2016, during a recital in Hamburg, when an old audience sitting in the front row fainted from anemia.

Strangely, on both occasions, I was playing the Ballade No.1, written by Chopin. 😱

However, in July 2015, I could perform this piece to collaborate with Mr. Yuzuru Hanyu in an ice show in Japan for a surprise performance, so in my mind, this piece is not a "cursed piece of music" but a piece that is precious to me. ☺️

[NEWS]

11 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

For Yuzu's birthday, I would like to do it : but I don't have twitter and FB ......  

@Yuzuwinnie

If  I understand correctly you don't need Twitter or Facebook.

You can find instructions to send a message here. I will try it later. :yes:

GP series 2021 opening trailer
Yuzu appears at the beginning and end of the video 🙂

[NEWS]

25 minutes ago, Anni said:

@Yuzuwinnie

As I understand it, you don't need Twitter or Facebook.

You can find instructions for sending a message here. I will try it tomorrow. :Yes:

Thank you for your help ANNIE, but I opened the link and did the "click here" : nothing at all and I read that you have to be registered, sorry that does not work for me. 

1 hour ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

Thank you for your help ANNIE, but I opened the link and did the "click here" : nothing at all and I read that you have to be registered, sorry that does not work for me. 

That's a pity. :( For me it worked with the registration. Good night :wave:

By the way Yuzu's message (NHK news) from friday reached 1 million views today:peace2: