General Yuzuru Chat

:yes2:We have new crumbs.
He looks good :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:

:grin:

Credit:@clahanyushii on twitter 

As Yuzu has already in the video mentioned, there are many people who cannot fly or travel of various reasons. Therefore I find it good, that this service gives them the possibility to travel at least virtually. :agree:

Phiten's display :tumblr_inline_mto5hwcNlg1qid2nw:

There is also a short video about it. :yes:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVSCphRJzon/?utm_medium=copy_link

[NEWS]

1 hour ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Versailles grade whiterr, murs beiges ? (Avec des ornements ?) 😅 😂 😂

:wave:  ALL the fanyus : I visited  the Palace of Versailles and the wall several times (OK more colorful than the one in white) but this one is too sober to match the Versailles style which is HYPER loaded with trimmings / curtains etc. is clarified after it was shot in Sendai and here are some interior photos of V ersaill es: 

Image result for King's Room Versailles     Image result for King's Room Versailles   Image result for King's Room Versailles  Image result for Salon De Mercure Versailles      

On 10/20/2021 at 1:50 AM, Geo1 said:

Off-topic but...

Ghislain Briand is doing a 10 km walk on Sunday, October 24 in support of a fundraiser organized by one of his skaters at the TCC. The skater, 17-year-old Caitlyn Kukulowicz, lost her mother to cancer last year. She has organized this charity run and walk called "Lace Up for Liz" in honour of her mom with the goal of raising funds for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. Stephane Lambiel is one of his sponsors.

https://supportthepmcf.ca/ui/LaceUp4Liz/p/d82c1aee730045caac6fbc2c4a8ccd27

This is so nice of Ghislain and Stephane, and my sympathies to Caitlyn,  and as someone who works at one of the cancer centers that has to wait in line behind PMH for funding,  this makes me a bit jealous. The Princess Margaret gets all the good sponsors!  :snkuyashii:

37 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

:to roll:so true!

OK (I laugh) ?, so let's say I'm writing a text here in French for Ghislain : but will he read it? does he know he has this planet Yuzu? will he answer me? and he deserves it so much, doesn't he? and besides, do you know what a cancer center is : Princess Marg aret, she is the daughter of the Queen of England? and it is she who reigns over Canada? 

13 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

OK (I laugh) ?, so let's say I'm writing a text here in French for Ghislain : but will he read it? does he know he has this planet Yuzu? will he answer me? and he deserves it so much, doesn't he? and besides, do you know what a cancer center is : Princess Marg aret, she is the daughter of the Queen of England? and it is she who reigns over Canada? 

Yes, I know what a cancer center is, I work in one. 

Princess Margaret = the Queen's sister

The Princess Margaret = The Princess Margaret Hospital, Canada's foremost and largest cancer center. I work in Canada's 3rd largest cancer center. There is a sense of rivalry, indeed. 

Does Ghislain read the Planet? I have no idea, but he would probably get the joke about the two kinds of spoken French...

32 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes, I know what a cancer center is, I work there. 

Princess Margaret = sister of the queen

The  Princess Margaret = The Princess Margaret Hospital, the largest and largest cancer center in Canada. I work in the 3rd largest cancer center in Canada. There is a sense of rivalry, indeed. 

Does Ghislain read the Planet? I have no idea, but he would probably understand the joke about the two types of French spoken ...

For your work in such a center, I had read and understood it correctly, but it was google translate which put something else : sorry for the misunderstanding and I read that it is HYPER important in Canada and, unfortunately, does not anyone can have cancer  : /  and I went to see and I  saw exterior and interior photos and I read that this center is specialized for ALL that is cancer and research too, which is also important (as in Paris , the Marie Curie Center) and is located in Toronto.

OK for The Princess Margaret and I confused with Princess Anne who is indeed the Queen's daughter.

Sorry again : but what a joke about the 2 types of French for Ghislain? that of Quebec is the same as the French of France !!!! (of course in Quebec they have a particular language and expressions : a convenience store does not have the same meaning in France and Quebec, among others ...  ) but the French base is the same !!!!!  

Max reminding the FS world of some of Yuzuru's GP stats

(probably to give some balance to what/who we will be hearing a lot of hype about this week...!) :smiley-talk005: