General Yuzuru Chat

Guest Mary_kyo

Did Shuzo just say…. Yuzu is getting near to finally jumping 4A? Based on a remote press conference…

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

As someone commented on this tweet, "realistically maybe" is such a Yuzuru turn of phrase, so typical of him and his wonderful use of language to tell us....well, nothing really!! :xD:

(I do think he is probably getting closer in reality...whatever he means by his "realistically maybe", I think he is generally sounding more positive about landing this thing!??)

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
1 hour ago, Pammi said:

As someone commented on this tweet, "realistically maybe" is such a Yuzuru turn of phrase, so typical of him and his wonderful use of language to tell us....well, nothing really!! :xD:

(I do think he is probably getting closer in reality...whatever he means by his "realistically maybe", I think he is generally sounding more positive about landing this thing!??)

I'd LIKE to believe that he's just trolling us all, and that he's fully tamed the savage beast. I must confess, though,  that day by day I swing between calm certainty :meditationf:and absolute panic. :panic::eeking::whiteflag:

I'm afraid that before it's all over my hair is doomed to go the way of Brian's. brian_bald-1.jpg

15 minutes ago, SuzyQ said:

Give me the evidence in black and white : animated-smileys-cheeky-053: 

My husband bought the number for me today. Thank you very dear : 8232307:

You have a lovely husband and HYPER LUCKY to have had this number and, so I see that you are Japanese and all the books / magazines etc ... on Yuzu are easier for you to access  : softYuzu:   and I have read for his 4A which is his dream, he will certainly succeed, but he always remains in good health