General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

Update: Page is moved to the article mainspace now and accessible for all readers!

The lead section still needs to be polished, but overall the page has a much better and more logical structure now than before. It's no longer a bare fragment of the bios page, but stands on its own with many new infos that will be valuable for the new season.

It was very important for us to include his quote from Stockholm, where he made his main goal clear for the 21/22 season. His words have been butchered and twisted by too many journalists, broadcasters and news agencies. It's long overdue to put in on Wiki plain-blank without flourish.

Also, FINALLY a good article about Yuzu in English language again. Well-researched, detailed, factual and not belittling him.

It's sad that this is not a given nowadays, but we have to take what we get. So let's appreciate the work. Maybe more journalists will follow.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/other-sport/article/3152305/yuzuru-hanyu-biography-family-two-time-olympic-champion-winnie

[NEWS]

A big thank you to you @Henni147 and to all who have contributed for this great page.:thanks:  Your hard work is very appreciated.

:snonegai:

1 hour ago, Pammi said:

This article is in response to a link @Henni147 posted earlier (by Andrew McNicol)

https://thedigestweb.com/topics_detail13/id=47721

apols, the link will not integrate : /

What do you mean Pammi by "will not fit in"? Because I read and translated as usual . "The negative view is a big mistake Hong Kong Media expects ent that Yuzuru Hanyu won the Olympics for the 3rd time cons e cutive that! will shine in Beijing "and in the article is he is classified as a veteran  at his age of 26 and 27 on December 7th ( everyone knows that) and also" it is a big mistake to look too negative on him "= ah that YES that is very clear in my mind ...... and ALL of you who are more" pro "than me : what do you think? 

Bravo for Henni and you are congratulated and that goes without saying  : smileys-cheerleading-867900: :thankssign:  and well deserved :2thumbsup:  

51 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

What do you mean Pammi by "will not fit in"?

Hi, I used the English word "embed" which means the link just stayed as a link only, and didn't open into the article before posting - so you can only see the link on my post, rather than the article itself - does that make sense Yuzuwinnie? (I hope I have understood your post! :agree2:)

31 minutes ago, kay said:

hi all! *waves shyly*

i'm a new one here (just registered).  a possibly basic question - am i correct thinking that first event in this season where Yuzuru would be is only NHK trophy??

[edited for typo]

Hi @kay, welcome!

Yes, NHK would be his first one this season. After that Rostelecom in Russia (hopefully, because otherwise I'll go nuts after everything I had to go through to get the visa).

12 hours ago, Henni147 said:

Also, FINALLY a good article about Yuzu in English language again. Well-researched, detailed, factual and not belittling him.

It's sad that this is not a given nowadays, but we have to take what we get. So let's appreciate the work. Maybe more journalists will follow.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/other-sport/article/3152305/yuzuru-hanyu-biography-family-two-time-olympic-champion-winnie

It's a great article but it truncates and paraphrases what Hanyu said in his CBC interview about how he feels he was born to skate. Even great articles aren't perfect.

15 hours ago, kay said:

hi all! *waves shyly*

i'm a new one here (just registered).  a possibly basic question - am i correct thinking that first event in this season where Yuzuru would be is only NHK trophy??

@kayWelcome to the Planet :wave:

I've never seen this before:hihi:

I have a question: who is the skater with the cellphone :scratch2:

15 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Hi @kay, welcome!

Yes, NHK would be his first one this season. After that Rostelecom in Russia (hopefully, because otherwise I'll go nuts after everything I had to go through to get the visa).

thank you and others who answered! 

that's what i thought, but was just a bit worried i'm missing something. 

and thank you for the warm welcome 8) no surprises that Planet Hanyu citizens are all nice people

1 hour ago, Anni said:

@kayWelcome to the Planet :wave:

I've never seen this before:hihi:

I have a question: who is the skater with the cellphone :scratch2:

It's Alexander Petrov of Russia. Since I hear Tracy Wilson talking with someone, and they mention Patrick Chan, I guess the footage is from SCI2016? Not sure what was on the monitor of Petrov's cellphone.

Welcome, @kay :8122685:

53 minutes ago, kay said:

thank you and those who responded! 

that's what I thought, but I was just a little worried about missing something. 

and thank you for the warm welcome 8) no surprises that the citizens of Planet Hanyu are all nice people

:wave:  the fanyus and welcome to our planet KAY and of course that we are all kind  :peace2: and have help each other (and it is especially me who  sometimes asks for it) because I am the only one who writes in my language and who does translated into English by google translate and if you come here regularly you will have all the Yuzu Info in advance so as not to miss anything 

Thank you E au D ouce for specifying the name of the Russian athlete whose cellphone Yuzu is looking very hard at: eh YES what could be on it :scratch3: 

Ah yes Anni you can put this youtube on the blog Kosé de Yuzu 

It's brand new and it's a Yuzu compilation and it's moments that aren't straight away when you look and it's made clear  :agree: and there's the moment when TAT rises for Yuzu (not everyone not have this privilege) and the HYPER moment known with Javi  :heartpound: and I would be like the little Japanese boy : it's a dream to see him,  :omg: someone knocks on my door, eh  NAN it's not Yuzu it's also a dream : softYuzu: