General Yuzuru Chat

:wave:  ALL the fanyus: I just found a youtube of Yuzu in "perfect man" :nod2:, these are compilations of some advertising and he wakes up undisturbed  : to agree:YES, he knows how to do :  wash clothes / iron / wash the dishes / make desserts without any calories  :wink2: / But eat healthy and you need to have a robust body for the jumps and seen in the Toronto subway (there are escalators HERE) a little back stage upside down at the 2018 Olympics and to finish " good afternoon / konnichiwa "Yuzu (heard on the video) 

News

FYI. Sorry if already post it, but I don't have time/energy to go through the messages right now.

SU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships 2022

The ISU was informed by the Chinese Figure Skating Association (CFSA) of the cancellation of the ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships, that was scheduled to take place from January 17 – 22, 2022 in Tianjin (CHN). The Council subsequently invited ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Members to send applications to host this Championships. No applications were received.

After consultation with the Estonian Skating Union, the Council decided to hold the Championships during the week following the ISU European Figure Skating Championships in the same venue. The Council therefore provisionally realotted the Championships as follows:

ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships to be held in Tallinn, Estonia tentatively on January 18-23, 2022.

2 hours ago, Muralla17 said:

News

FYI. Sorry if already post it, but I don't have time/energy to go through the messages right now.

SU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships 2022

The ISU was informed by the Chinese Figure Skating Association (CFSA) of the cancellation of the ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships, that was scheduled to take place from January 17 – 22, 2022 in Tianjin (CHN). The Council subsequently invited ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Members to send applications to host this Championships. No applications were received.

After consultation with the Estonian Skating Union, the Council decided to hold the Championships during the week following the ISU European Figure Skating Championships in the same venue. The Council therefore provisionally realotted the Championships as follows:

ISU Four Continents Figure Skating Championships to be held in Tallinn, Estonia tentatively on January 18-23, 2022.

I guess it's good news for European fans although I wonder how many skaters will be going to 4CC with Olys just around the corner. 

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I guess it's good news for European fans although I wonder how many will be going to 4CC with Olys just around the corner. 

I don't know either.

Maybe more than expected due to the lack of competitions the previous year, but definitively OG being so close in time is a handicap.

I don't know how many attended in previous similar situations...

3 hours ago, Figure_Frenzy said:

Were the advert's artistic directors aiming for a victorian aesthetic? :confused: (if they did then they failed big time :/ :/ :/ ). Grave mistake right after ill-fitting suit for Yuzu in ill-fitting colors (...yet again!)

If you mean the outfit of Tetsuko Kuroyanagi (co-star of the CM who has been appearing in Towa's CMs for a long time), it's her style. If you search images by 黒柳徹子 (her name in Japanese) and 徹子の部屋 (title of her talk show that is famous in Japan), you will see what I mean. 

Also, green is Towa's corporate color, and beige apparently is another key color they have been using in their past CMs. I am guessing Yuzu's outfit in their CM is the result of asking the stylist to style Yuzu using green and beige in a way that would match Tetsuko's style, not too casual but not too businessman-like.

For most people, it would be hard to look good in this outfit, but it's Yuzu. I see no problem! :biggrin:

1 hour ago, sweetwater said:

For most people, it would be hard to look good in this outfit, but it's Yuzu. I see no problem! :biggrin:

I am sorry but no one, not even Yuzu, can look good in this total nerd outfit. If you were intentionally trying to make someone look nerdish, you could not do much better than dress him in an ill fitting beige suit with too long sleeves, green checkered tablecloth shirt and polkadot green tie. (There are places for checkered tablecloth shirts and polkadot ties, but usually not together.) Even Mr. Bean dresses better than this.

If they needed to use combinations of green and beige, they could have matched the colours in Tetsuko’s dress in a well thought out ensemble complementing her outfit by starting with a properly fitted suit with a sleeve length showing a touch of cuff. A green suit the colour of the tie in the CM stylishly fitted to Yuzu’s slim body would be a good start. Next, I would suggest a green and white striped shirt, the green being similar to the suit colour. The tie could be a flower pattern, paisley pattern, TenChi pattern or even Tetsuko’s dress pattern predominantly beige with accents of white and green. A beige silk pocket square or a white, beige and green silk pocket square in a different pattern than the tie would be a nice touch. I would have picked tan leather loafers (slip ons) and tan leather belt for the beige suit in the CM as well as the green suit outfit that I have suggested. There are a myriad of other combinations as well, all better than the outfit Yuzu was required to wear. I cannot believe that someone was paid to dress Yuzu like this.

22 minutes ago, amylance1215 said:

There're only 2 real changes really. One is changing the club from TCC to ANA, the other to include Sendai in his training bases. 

... It wasn't there before already?

Imagine that he or whoever from his team decided that they will update his training base that we know about for over a year already, but not his new SP.

Aaaaah, it annoys me. Hanyu, you know that we will learn about it a week before NHK through bio update anyway?

23 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Imagine that he or whoever from his team decided that they will update his training base that we know about for over a year already, but not his new SP.

Aaaaah, it annoys me. Hanyu, you know that we will learn about it a week before NHK through bio update anyway?

Now I'm imagining Yuzu reading his own ISU bio and going like, 'This information seems a bit out of date. Let me clean up this club information, gotta give some props to my sponsor. Oh, gotta add my beloved Sendai to my training base too. Ehh, this seems out of place. Let me update the coach order and choreographer order too, although they're the same group of people. Didn't miss out anything, did I? Guess not, this looks better now. Let me update the ISU on these changes.' :LOL:

1 hour ago, Kizuna said:

Now I'm imagining Yuzu reading his own ISU bio and going like, 'This information seems a bit out of date. Let me clean up this club information, gotta give some props to my sponsor. Oh, gotta add my beloved Sendai to my training base too. Ehh, this seems out of place. Let me update the coach order and choreographer order too, although they're the same group of people. Didn't miss out anything, did I? Guess not, this looks better now. Let me update the ISU on these changes.' :LOL:

I feel like he knows we stalk his profile for that elusive SP, so now he's just trolling :xD:

2 hours ago, Paskud said:

He updated the info from LAST YEAR 😂😂😂😂😂

He won't let the ISU have the upper hand and spoil the fun 🤣

PS: I'm also interested in his coaching team for this year, other than the SP, of course LOL