General Yuzuru Chat

9 hours ago, Lynn487 said:

Hello! I was wondering, would anyone be interested in the idea of making a compilation video of all the commercials Yuzu's been in until now? I had been thinking about it for a while, but I'll be honest I have no editing skills whatsoever. :tumblr_inline_mnz5bjK4an1qz4rgp: If there's a video already like this though, please let me know! I would love to watch it :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Not a compilation video but we do have a compilation thread of Yuzu's commercials here on PH. 

Huge thank yous to all contributors!! I love you!!!

On 10/1/2021 at 3:53 PM, Anni said:

Yuzu's new necklace looks really beautiful :love:

New post from Kose Sekkisei:

The YU ZU RU collection will be released in November

More infos about the purchase will be announced on 6th October. The YU ZU RU collection will be presented on 5th October live on instagram.

The FRaU magazine posted the box set on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUeEsCKF3ql/?utm_medium=copy_link

[NEWS]

Isn't this the collection?!! It looks so pretty outside :tumblr_inline_mm2wnw2HKh1qz4rgp:

12 hours ago, Paskud said:

We know the name of the stylist!

(Kazumi Terada?)

I will remember her.: burst bubble:

https://kyodonewsprwire.jp/prwfile/release/M105895/202110011019/_prw_PR1fl_5XwqoXz1.pdf

:wave: Paskud (alias le : smiley-devil:  : graucho: ) : how did you manage  to understand your link which is in Japanese and which I could not get translated? = impossible and I went this Kasumi and she is only on FB (which I do not have), certainly, indeed, she will remain in the memories marking .....  

Ahhhhhh, that I would like to have the P hiten plume autographed by Yuzu, but not having twitter it will only be in a dream and I will make a "home made" one, the feather pendants are easily found : ahhhh sacred Yuzu , what wouldn't he make us do :wink_star:   

Best TV outfit was the simple blue shirt and white jeans post Sochi.  This effort has got to be one of the worst, outside of the weirdness that was the gum ad.  If it isn’t UA or a competition costume he doesn’t seem to care what they dress him in.

40 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: Paskud (alias le : smiley-devil:  : graucho: ) : how did you manage  to understand your link which is in Japanese and which I could not get translated? = impossible and I went this Kasumi and she is only on FB (which I do not have), certainly, indeed, she will remain in the memories marking .....  

Ahhhhhh, that I would like to have the P hiten plume autographed by Yuzu, but not having twitter it will only be in a dream and I will make a "home made" one, the feather pendants are easily found : ahhhh sacred Yuzu , what wouldn't he make us do :wink_star:   

It's not me, it's google translator.

2 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

This is not a video compilation, but we have a compilation thread of Yuzu's commercials here on PH. 

A big thank you to all the contributors !! I love you!!!

:thankssign:  for this link on PH, since I  was not there from 2017, I quickly browsed (I would do better later) and saw that there are videos that are not available and I understand it , but there are plenty of visible and I will make up for it :goodpost: