General Yuzuru Chat

17 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

It's official now. No international audiences for the Olympics. :sad-smiley-046:

That breaks my heart. Since Pyeongchang I so hoped to be able to attend the Olys while Yuzu still skates... now that dream is over :13877886:

The only other opportunity this season would be Rostelecom Cup... WC is simply too expensive... 

Yuzu's new necklace looks really beautiful :love:

New post from Kose Sekkisei:

The YU ZU RU collection will be released in November

More infos about the purchase will be announced on 6th October. The YU ZU RU collection will be presented on 5th October live on instagram.

The FRaU magazine posted the box set on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUeEsCKF3ql/?utm_medium=copy_link

[NEWS]

3 hours ago, Anni said:

Yuzu's new voice message is online 💙

Sorry that I can't translate it, but I found it hilarious that Yuzu's voice tone changed and he started speaking extremely enthusiastically when talking about his beloved earphones :laughing: Basically, he's nerding out about his earphones towards the end. :LOL:

He also mentions something about the small movements when skating such as the movements up to the fingertips and way of breathing etc which can affect the beauty of the performance. This reminds me of a video of a ballet dancer (?) reviewing Yuzu's Olympic SP and saying that Yuzu's breathing at the end of the program was beautiful as he properly completed his program ending pose before starting to breathe again.

1 hour ago, Kizuna said:

Sorry that I can't translate it, but I found it hilarious that Yuzu's voice tone changed and he started speaking extremely enthusiastically when talking about his beloved earphones :laughing: Basically, he's nerding out about his earphones towards the end. :LOL:

He also mentions something about the small movements when skating such as the movements up to the fingertips and way of breathing etc which can affect the beauty of the performance. This reminds me of a video of a ballet dancer (?) reviewing Yuzu's Olympic SP and saying that Yuzu's breathing at the end of the program was beautiful as he properly completed his program ending pose before starting to breathe again.

<3

Yuzuru's attention to such details is exactly what makes me deeply love his skating, and way more... :softYuzu:

His presence is total & unique, radiating and always reaching to everyone's watching heart, even if so far away... <3:68271401: