(with calendar)

Cover

51sS98ZkRdL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

Yuzu's content

(DeepL translation)

• Special report: "Dreams of skating life"

• Shae-Lynn Bourne talks about Yuzu: "Performance of the whole body" 

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, if it was translated incorrectly. 

Pictures preview

51PEI+brAEL.jpg

51Sxgw6+F7L.jpg

51Aip5mCvKL.jpg

@Credit: Amazon.co.jp

Source
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4635907465/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_KEPKB3Z118R9DMFRZ63M

[NEWS]

I might be more inclined to purchase something like this if there was even a half tiny chance of seeing him skate live.  Alas - no chance.

3 hours ago, Fay said:

I couldn’t quite place it, it was clear it was close to the North of England. Northern East Midlands? 

Yorkshire.  My sister lives in Sheffield.  Used to go as a teenager to the ice rink.  Never got beyond skating forward. :67638860:

2 hours ago, Henni147 said:

I share it here too, because I'd like to collect as many impressions as possible.

It can be absolutely anything that comes to your mind. Correct answers only.

1. I wish it would go on for two hours rather than two minutes.

2. Yuzu is in a class not with other humans but with phenomena like Yosemite or Chartres cathedral. 

3. In the realm of humans he arguably moves more beautifully than any other member of the species -- of this or any age. 

I've thought about #3 for a while and this is as good a time as any to make my case. I started by trying to think of any other type of movement that rivals FS for beauty. Acrobats, gymnasts, skiers, snowboarders and other athletes sometimes move beautifully. Dancers certainly do. But none of those disciplines combines the speed, the flow, the explosiveness, the defiance of gravity, the power and especially the delicacy that skaters display.  

So, if skaters move more beautifully than any other group of people, Yuzu moves more beautifully than any other person ever has. I take it as an absolute given, backed by the opinions of the vast majority of his peers -- coaches, choreographers, commentators, other skaters -- that he stands alone at the apex of the FS world. He is beautiful when still, but once in motion, he is as beautiful as it is possible for a human to be. 

:dpooh:

:animated-smileys-character-075:  the fanyus : I wanted what I have in France in Yuzu, other than the fruit and which you know  :peace2: and I came across this

https://www.yuzushop.fr/    which sell air conditioners and it is written (which will be translated later) : "YUZU the comfort accessible to all and to feel good at home" : is not it  :wink_star:    and also

https://yuzu-sas.fr/   which sell kitchens and bathrooms and crafts : therefore a good product (is not Yuzu who wants  :wink2: ) and why "Yuzu"? they speak of citrus / lemon and which was originally used to perfume bath water in Japan (surely the Onsens?) and its vitamin side well symbolizes the state of mind and the energy of the Yuzu team: well YES : softYuzu:

And for the chalenge impression of Fanyu by Henni and entirely in agreement with the answer of Zucritter (well your avatar) which brings together perfectly the feelings and emotions  :girlsigh:  and here EVERYTHING is said  :heartpound:   and on the other hand : why the cathedral of Chartr es ?? 

On 9/19/2021 at 2:10 PM, Henni147 said:

I share it here too, because I'd like to collect as many impressions as possible.

It can be absolutely anything that comes to your mind. Correct answers only.

1. the world needs more Yuzu at all times

2. the original music fits the performance better

3. why can't people just accept Yuzu's music choices? His taste is impeccable and there is no need to re-edit with other music

4. I sound cranky, thinking that.